+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeing?

First and foremost id like to thank everyone for replying to this post. Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated. Perryville your opinion of me being insecure is very untrue and as far as i can can tell neither is she. We both are just very adventurous people and are very comfortable with each other. I couldnt see trying a lot of the stuff we do with other people. We are both very good at pleasing each other and thats always been one of our strong points. We dont always take things to the extreme and do enjoy what i guess could be called the standard. We just like to add a little excitement sometimes by trying new things.

Gig, the whole point to peeing and other humiliating sex practices, is to elevate the practitoners self-esteem at the expense of his/her partner. Laila, my ex-wife liked to be bitten/nibbled/ kissed on the neck from behind, during "doggy". She would orgasm like a trip-hammer. But this is a far cry from urinating on your partner, or putting a knife to her throat. These practices seem to me to be indicative of emotional problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Gig, the whole point to peeing and other humiliating sex practices, is to elevate the practitoners self-esteem at the expense of his/her partner. Laila, my ex-wife liked to be bitten/nibbled/ kissed on the neck from behind, during "doggy". She would orgasm like a trip-hammer. But this is a far cry from urinating on your partner, or putting a knife to her throat. These practices seem to me to be indicative of emotional problems.
    That is how YOU feel.. and those feelins are brought up in you by some past experiences... for some, like me, and this OP, peeing on someone can be a SEXUAL experience, NOT a humiliating one. If I peed on my GF or she Peed on me, I would be thinking, wow that is so hot because she is letting me do something 'like this'. But I would equally let her do it to me if I did it to her. As I said, we are more into it for the 'could it feel good' part, not for humiliation, that is your problem...

...All goes back to my ideals of 'past sexual experices can ruin your sex life forever'
    Last edited by OneQuestion; 16-03-10 at 03:17 AM.

Dude, please don't try to start some kind of oneupmanship issue with me. Yes these are my opinions, that should be self-evident, even to you. Leave my posts alone, and I will return the courtesy.

I simply had to argue my point because you strongly are suggesting humiliation is part of this sex act. For one, have you even done this sex act? For two, what sources do you have? I Simply don't want the OP to not try this sex act because one person on a forum keeps calling it humiliation.

I mean think about it... Some girls LOVE eating cum right... maybe not a whole lot of girls you will say... but some do! Others think it is HUMILIATING... Everyone is different.
    Last edited by OneQuestion; 16-03-10 at 03:32 AM.

Dude, whatever. Just don't comment on my posts, and I won't comment on yours. Advance your point, but don't attack me or mine, Okay?

Can anyone tell me if we have an "ignore', feature?

I found it.

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    I simply had to argue my point because you strongly are suggesting humiliation is part of this sex act. For one, have you even done this sex act? For two, what sources do you have? I Simply don't want the OP to not try this sex act because one person on a forum keeps calling it humiliation.

I mean think about it... Some girls LOVE eating cum right... maybe not a whole lot of girls you will say... but some do! Others think it is HUMILIATING... Everyone is different.
    Thank you OneQuestion. This one guys opinion isnt going to change the outlook i have on my sex life. I know its not an act of humiliation, nor did either of use feel humiliated. I know that this isnt for everyone and some people will have their objections against it. It's not going to stop what happens in my bedroom. We do it cause it turns us on and gets us off. If my girl enjoys it and wants it Im more than happy to please her. This isnt something we've done before and may not be something we do again. We roll with the punches and do what excites us in that moment

I only whiz on the ones I don't want to sleep with but meh, to each and their own.

Had a couple of chicks into rape fantasies.

Wouldn't touch that one.

Broke contact with them. They begged for weeks after. They wanted bust down the door off its hinges without warning/violent raping with no "stop" code.

People are freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Sorry, Wag, I don't associate violence with sex.
    Me, neither. I just wanted to make her happy. I don't think she saw it as having anything to do with self esteem; she really likes anime, especially non-mainstream ones, and those shows often combine fist or sword fighting with sexual imagery and tension.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If someone peed on me during sex, I would definitely be humiliated, and no, i wouldn't enjoy that feeling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

honestly pissing on a woman would probably be the most satisfying thing I've ever done in my entire life XD of course she'd have to deserve it

I've never peed on anyone and nobody has ever peed on me...but I don't think it is weird...to each their own...just not my thing you know?

As for violence in sex...as I said to each their own...the woman I am seeing right now doesn't want me to make love to her...she wants me to **** her...she likes being called names I wouldn't normally call her she likes to be choked and slapped in the face and tits (of course not to the point of leaving marks)...biting, hair pulling, she likes her ass spanked....these are all her requests and trust me she does not have low self-esteem...she is exceptionally confident...she just likes to be dominated....and I'm okay with that because as I said to each their own and everybody gets off on different things.

I wonder how a family starting married couple of urine sexers take their home pregnancy tests.

Does she glue the tests to his forehead and they make passionate whizzer love?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast