+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just Sayin' It...

JD! is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Just Sayin' It...

Something I've always wondered; do women appreciate a guy being up-front and letting her he likes her or is it better to let things evolve? I'm asking this in relation to the situation I've describedin my "Tell her How I Feel?" thread over in Love Advice (can't post links yet, sorry.). I'm assuming that the answer to this would depend on the woman, but I never know if it's better to leave things unsaid or get them out in the open. I've had both good and bad results both ways, but I'd like to actually hear a woman's opinion.
    Thanks.

Do you mean telling her he likes her?

It depends, for me, i always felt forced (for a lack of better word) if a guy came straight out & said he liked me too soon.

Girls like the chase... but NOT allll girls do, but I did, Still doesn't mean be harsh etc, just don't give it away all at once.

Kinda like girls wearing trampy clothing, leaves less to the imagination IYKWIM

Hope that helps

i prefer to know how a man feels, so then i know where i stand, i hate having to work people out, i havent got the time for it, if you like me then tell me im not a mind reader.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly it depends on how I feel about them man. If I never liked you and you come up and tell me you like me- awwwkwardddddd. But if I thought you were cute and had this little crush on you I'd prefer for you to either tell me and or let me feel it. By that I don't mean 'let it evolve' I mean by little winks, you start chatting me out, asking me to hang out, then start touching me (holding hands, arms around me... etc). None of that vauge 'let's be friends first' bullshit.

JD! is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the replies guys, that's interesting. As it turns out I didn't have to tell the girl how I felt as we are now together and she pretty much instigated it (it was kind of mutual, but she piped me to the post just a little). Now my focus is doign the best i can to make this relationship work. Which I'm sure it will, but all relationships need a little work from both sides.

Anyhoo, thanks again for the comments folks. Much appreciated.