+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For those outside there hurting.

For those outside there hurting.

Sorry for not posting in a while, bogged down with immense amounts of work, and i still am, but i've found a bit time.

Right, to those who are feeling they have nothing left after a relationship, it's simply not true. Take it from me, it took me a month and half to get my perspective back, and after 2 months, i was ready to move on, until she came calling. What i'm saying is, invest all your efforts into yourself, NOT her/him. NC even when it hurts it is and always will be for now, your best friends. Get out there with your friends, get back to how you were, what made your girlfriend attracted to you, not for her, but for you! Don't go calling/texting constantly it's needy and will put her off, seriously NC is the best and only option, take it from me.

My ex came crawling back, and we got back, but now she's begging to stay with me, see how NC has turned the tables? Empower yourself! You're dependent on yourself and not her, there's plenty out there, she's 1 girl out of billions more. Trust me, after a few weeks or a month, things will ease off and feel better. Time is your healer, and NC will set you up for a reunited relationship or a new relationship.

Good luck everyone! You's can do it, keep posting on these forums, they helped me, and i hope just somehow i've helped you guys out.

My story sucks and more encouragement to continue with NC is always great : )
    Last edited by utzelf; 21-03-10 at 10:37 PM. Reason: typo

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't listen to this guy. I mean NC is good but not in case if you hope for going back with your ex. This guy used NC for a bad reason. NC is to help get over your ex(probably bad and hurting) relationship AND NOT to get back with your ex. This guy is a good example and evidence that I'm right. This 'crawling' girl left him AGAIN , causing more hurt. If he would listen to our advices, he would have avoided his pain atm, but he's hurting again instead.

People, continue with your NC, is very important, actualy one of the most important things in break up. It will help you heal your heart faster and let you be happy again. It's also very important for your future relationship. I don't think any future partner would like you to keep contact with your ex Stay strong there people, peace will come
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Don't listen to this guy. I mean NC is good but not in case if you hope for going back with your ex. This guy used NC for a bad reason. NC is to help get over your ex(probably bad and hurting) relationship AND NOT to get back with your ex. This guy is a good example and evidence that I'm right. This 'crawling' girl left him AGAIN , causing more hurt. If he would listen to our advices, he would have avoided his pain atm, but he's hurting again instead.

People, continue with your NC, is very important, actualy one of the most important things in break up. It will help you heal your heart faster and let you be happy again. It's also very important for your future relationship. I don't think any future partner would like you to keep contact with your ex Stay strong there people, peace will come
    I didn't see where he said that she left him "AGAIN"... just that she was keen to get back with him after NC.

Once an ex, always an ex.... move on or start from scratch with your previous lover... there are no happy resumptions after a major breakup.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In another thread. She obviously left him ... Second time And yes, it was after she was sooo keen to get back to him after NC
    I wazzzz here

Fair enough, keen eyes.

What is NC?

no contact. no phone calls, no emails, etc.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.