+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to square one guys.

Back to square one guys.

Hey everyone, i've posted on here before. I got the girl back, she came running. We broke up again 2 days ago. After the 1st argument.

We were doing fine actually, i walked out when she started getting aggressive, and she called me a coward etc, she said, "no point in us being together". So i said, okay we won't be, and i took my stuff. She begged me all night to get back with her, saying i don't understand how much she loves me, and she only wants to give it another go. That we should fix it after just the first argument and not run. I told her, no, only until things change should we consider getting back, because we aren't addressing the problems. I fell asleep and woke up to numerous texts, final saying "Okay, i can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm blocking your number. Take care". She never spoke all day, so i tried texting, emailing, ringing. Nothing at all. So i deleted her facebook, and she blocked me on msn. I said, we need to talk, and i tried readding her. The deleting on facebook was a heat of the moment thing. Now she won't talk at all. She answered one of my texts last night when i asked if it was over for good she said.

"Don't ring me or text me at this time at night. Yes. It's over, end of. You made your bed now lie in it." I don't understand how she's went from begging to get back with me, to not wanting to know me in a matter of 24 hours, when all i've basically done is, try and talk things through with her.

Any suggestions?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't want to be rude but... I told ya :]
    If you don't remember, check this :
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/39427-under-2-months.html"]http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/39427-under-2-months.html[/URL]

Don't think about it anymore... It was meant to end up like this. Now your task is to move on and start the NC. But this time, please, keep on having NC. It's better for you.
    I wazzzz here

My experience of break-ups (mine or my friends) is that there are very few instances where you can go back.

That's why it is sooo important to think and re-think a break-up before you actually do it.

Of course I didn't know that before...I wish I knew
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by FrailWings View Post
    "Don't ring me or text me at this time at night. Yes. It's over, end of. You made your bed now lie in it." I don't understand how she's went from begging to get back with me, to not wanting to know me in a matter of 24 hours, when all i've basically done is, try and talk things through with her.

Any suggestions?
    You should have sent back, "My bed is spastic-bitch free now, so thank you, I will sleep like a dream. Keep your begging to yourself. Have a yeast infection free life. End of."

While those are all very good suggestions, I was just curious to see hear what the argument was about. I guess it's probably irrelevant because no matter what it was about it was going to lead to this anyway. How could things flip so fast?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

The argument was over nothing. We had a argument a day before, and i went to walk away and she cried, so i stayed and calmed her down, and we sorted it there and then. Basically, we had a differ of opinion, and it led to her saying "whats the point in us", to which i got my stuff and left, and she called me a coward and said, "i only got back with her to finish her." To which she said she didn't mean and it was a heat of the moment. She begged me all night, and then flipped completely to not wanting to know me yesterday morning and it's been the same since.

She answered one of my texts saying. It's for good, end of. But she was really annoyed then, and she was swearing a lot in the text. We aren't friends on facebook and she blocked me on msn.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe at lest she will have enough balls to end it finally. Why struggle in a "relationship" that is going to fall anyway?
    I wazzzz here

We weren't failing thats the thing. It was only recently, it turned sour, and she just wouldn't stick around. I'm going through the emotions again, we were doing great until the past 3 days really.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah tell me.
    If it was that perfect, why you both broke up by the first time,huh? Couples that 'do great' can deal with problems. Couples that are meant to be , can go through a lot. Seems like you guys can't go through simple argues. And that's the fact. I would say, wake yourself up. Denial doesn't help in moving on after break up.
    I wazzzz here

We spent 16 months and went through a lot. Until it got too much. We broke up because we got into a bad place. I'm saying it wasn't that bad when we got back together again, it was just the last 3 days it went sour. She told her friends, it's over because "there was too much arguing and she can't deal with it." We didn't argue that much over the month we were back together in all honesty.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because it's mostly like this when you go back with you ex. First month two is fine and you love each other like never before and after the same or even worse crap ends. Check this forum, you'll be surprised how few people got back with their exes and are still happy together... Well good luck in finding, because even I don't remember.
    Really, stop being such a love fool.At the moment when you finally wake up, it will take just another short moment to get over it... 16 months is seriously nothing. Also not a big tragedy to be obligated to spend another 16 months to cry over it. Just, the sooner you realise that it's over,it happens and it's not the end of the world,the better for you.
    I wazzzz here

I know it's over. It's just waiting for it to sink in. I'm gonna begin NC soon, she still needs to get some stuff. I mean i'm only 18, and i have a life ahead of me. I'm trying not to get too down, although it's hard. I've been here before, and hopefully i can get back out of it again.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course you can. I think the only people who didn't get out of such thing are the losers that attempted suicide,which we both know you're not
    Plenty, my friend, plenty of fish in the sea
    I wazzzz here

Yeah, that cliche is true, but hard to face at the minute. She came crawling back to me, after 2 months of NC. I'm not saying that i'm doing NC to get her back, but i just want to get to a stage where, i'm happy without her and don't think of her. We were both in love, but there wasn't enough compatibality. It's not the first time she's said its for good, however i'm aware it's over. I have a life to get on with, and i'm trying my hardest to keep my chin up. Our relationship wasn't perfect, although for a large majority it was amazing, the minority of it, was simply toxic for both of us.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't do NC to get your ex partner back. You do it to get over your ex partner, because the ex partner is ex for a reason, right? Break up is the very ending stage of relationship,right?
    I belive in no coming back. Even if one ex partner promise on everything that will change. Cause it never happens. Coming backs do happen but like after ages, not months.People break up, meet other people, try another life and if they somehow feel something for each other after this everything, it must be love then.
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast