+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 years difference.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. Really appreciate it.

After observing him for some time, I realise that he is an insensitive, shy man. I am not saying this to make myself feel better but honestly, I caught him peeping at me. And of cos, he caught me peeping at him too. It is kinda tough to get to know him more cos we are very busy during working hours. Anyway, I have already made the first move to ask him out. Well, I didn't make it sound like a date. I just asked him if he wanted to chill. Unfortunately, he wasn't free but he did mention that we chill another time. It could be his way of rejecting me. What do you guys think? Nevertheless, I was not upset. I am, in fact, happy that I made such a bold move - very unlike me. The ball is in his court now. I can only sit back and observe.

If he doesn't suggest something soon, it looks to me like he was letting you down easy.
    Spammer Spanker

Excellent move Nana!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I am happy. He happened to see me crossing the road yesterday and he called me up to ask if I wanna go for drinks. I rejected him cos I was rushing to somewhere else and he said "another day then". I suppose that is a good sign ya?

Hey everyone!

I planned to ask him out for dinner since we both worked late yesterday. But before I could ask him, he told me his dad is hospitalized. I didn't ask much cos I didn't wanna be seen as being invasive. So I just drop him a text out of concern. Well, but he did ask me a few times what I do on Friday nights. Hmm..

When I was 22, I fell in love with a woman that was 34. The age gap didnt phase me after I got to know her. It use to seem weird the idea of liking someone her age. But when I spent more time with her she became someone amazing to me. My story with her didnt end well though.

Things are going slow for now but I guess it is the way? We have already been out twice but I am still analysing. He happens to be a Taurus and his birthday is coming. Anyone has any idea or suggestions?

Difference in feel?

I think you are old enough to make your own decision about who you date , if you like him and he likes you then you should go out together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12