+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to move forward but i dont think she would like it

I want to move forward but i dont think she would like it

Okay...i am going out with this girl since the past year and a half.......our relationship has become super strong....and there is nothing we hide from each other....we are very serious about each other.....and we love each other alot.....okay so now, there is something which is bothering me

Our relationship has advanced till kissing and smooching in the last one and a half year...But now it just seems to be stagnant i mean.....we had our first kiss a year ago.....n now i feel that i want to go ahead (u know what i mean.......to base 2 not base 3).....so just to see her reaction....i thought about doing something.....as i cant just directly as her...because she is a person who is very shy and cant talk about such stuff freely...

Well so what i did was she wears those undergarments which have those strings tied on the neck...so just to see what she would say, i told her what if i just pulled those off......n the answer i got was "A kick on ur B***s" Damn i cant think about anything else since that day.....i mean what can i do.....does this mean that she does not want to go ahead......or something else.....please help me out here....i really want to know what she thinks.....n yeah asking her wont work because, she would never be able to answer that (she is just too shy) so how do i know if i can go ahead...and what should i do to progress i mean how do i hint her that i want to go forward.......plz help me i dont want to get embarrassed....n i dont want her to take it in the wrong way.......( i mean shez my girlfriend) but i dont want to spoil or relationship through this so plz give me some advice.....

How old are you two?
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    How old are you two?
    Yeah, if she is very young I get the reaction, but if she is an adult, a reaction like that would be... creepy

yeah

She is the same age as me (16) well so what can i do.....in this case cause she is just too shy to talk about such stuff...so then how do i know if she would mind it or not?

Yeah that's something I would like to know as well. How old are you both. Are you both still virgins?
    Have you ever tried kissing passionately in bed?
    Now I don't want to give wrong advice because I have no age to base this on but if you're both around 16
    or something, just try to touch one of her boobs (clothes on) while you're kissing passionately in a private place.
    See how she responds. If she pushes you away, ask her why.
    Since you've been together for such a long time without going to 2nd base I think she will understand a boys needs.
    Although maybe not and if that's the case you just have to gently touch the subject by showing her that you want her.
    (be extra nice to her in very very little things and maybe she'll get the hint)

But hey every woman is different and although I can pick up on those kinds of hints many can't so you'll have to adjust it to her standards.

But this brings me back to my initial question: How old are you guys?
    because if you're still very young I can totally understand that she's not ready at all.
    Just be her loving bf and give it some time.
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

Wow that was what i was looking for a decent and genuine response thanks alot.....well we are both 16years old
    and yeah i dont want to jump to the bed ( i just want to take it a big further) so that i know we are progressing just a bit
    thanks alot for ur response really appreciate it

Can anyone else tell me about a different perspective plz?

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Sasak1 has got it right imo. Exactly what I was gonna say lol.

If your 16, then you got to wait for her to be ready.. you may not like it, but you got to go with her rhythm.. You probably won't know when she is ready, but when she is, odds are she will give you a big hint (like grabbing your and pretty much placing it on her boob lol...) your at the age where some ppl are more comfortable with the status quo and other wants to start pushing the limits.

She's probably been raised very traditionally and expects marriage to be the step before coitus.

If you truly believe that she's like her mother and grandmother before her.... cherish her cock blockings.

If her familial line isn't so stalwart and pristine, question it or yourself.

There would be something missing to her in that case and she's using her virginity status to scuttle your continually evolving relationship up until the point of actually giving yourself fully to one another.

Good luck.

try being romantic, that's always a good way to bring a relationship to the next level. When you do something romantic like take her out somewhere special or do something special with just you two alone, there's lots of opertunities to kiss and when you guys are kissing passionately you can make ur moves. but with the girl you describe, those moves better be inches. I'm saying move things forward very slowly. Like touch/rub her belly or kiss her neck. Someplace romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by loveguru1 View Post
    She is the same age as me (16) well so what can i do.....in this case cause she is just too shy to talk about such stuff...so then how do i know if she would mind it or not?
    Listen up, jr and listen up good. DON'T post here if you don't want answers to YOUR questions.

My question wasn't bitchy. If I'm being a bitch, you'll know.

And finally, if you don't care for something I've posted have the balls to reply in your thread and don't negative rep me or report me.

Roger that?
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

No i do not roger that cause this is not your forum darling.....n i will negative rep anything i want to if i think that its not appropriate.......
    You are nobody to question....me and tell me what i should do or what i should not...........so u can go blabber Your useless pessimistic crap to somebody who gives a damn
    savvy?

If you are this big of a pussy in real life then you deserve the blue balls. Loser.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast