+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do girls look for in a guy?

What do girls look for in a guy?

Hey hows it going?

Uuuuum, ok. I need a female opinion on this question. I realize that many of you wuld have already been asked this question many times before and i apologise for bringing it up again but im really stuck with this.

So i want to know what exactly girls look for in a guy. I've heard that they like confidence, and honesty etc. but is there anything else? how should i act around girls?

I will be honest here......

I am only 14 years of age but am way more mature than i should be. I have had deppression before provoked by the matter of girls (Or the lack of them i should say). Love and females have always been a couple of the most important things in the world to me. (theres no real way of making that not sound weird when its coming from a 14 year old boy)

I was talking about relationships with my older sister one day and my deppresion and relationships with girls came into the conversation. So i asked my sister why i am not likeable and she said that she was actually really surprised that i havent been with more girls than i have (which isnt many) because all of her friends (around 16 to 17 yrs of age) said that i was really good looking. But i just cant seem to find anyone that likes me!

why could this be? how can i make myself more lykeable?

im usually pretty confident, have good hygiene, am respectfull, am strong and am smart.

thanks in advance for any replies!

well i love a man that can make me laugh. theres nothing more attractive than a good sense of humour but i dont mean like telling jokes with punchlines i just mean a natural funny personality.

but do you actually put yourself out there? by that i mean chatting girls up? asking for numbers and dates?

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    well i love a man that can make me laugh. theres nothing more attractive than a good sense of humour but i dont mean like telling jokes with punchlines i just mean a natural funny personality.
    If that were the only thing needed, I'd be the perfect man!

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    If that were the only thing needed, I'd be the perfect man!
    ha, it is actually the main thing i look for, i think its the sexiest thing about a man.

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    ha, it is actually the main thing i look for, i think its the sexiest thing about a man.
    Some of us have a weird sense of humor... too nerdy for most.

But I mean, there has to be something else, I don't belive you'd be with a guy who'd hit you or stuff like that, would you?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are only 14! Hasn't you mother warned you about how much trouble girls are? Stick with basketball for as long as you can. You have plenty of time for girls to make you miserable.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

^^^ no all im saying is that a good sense of humour is what i look for in a man.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are only 14! Hasn't you mother warned you about how much trouble girls are? Stick with basketball for as long as you can. You have plenty of time for girls to make you miserable.
    This thread is interesting for some older guys too , although I agree sinperxxx shouldn't be in a hurry, I find girls most my age inmature, so I don't even want to think what 14 year olds are like...

Sense of humor can be relative, I've been told I'm funny when I don't try but I suck when I do..

A man who can me make me laugh....its that simple

Quote Originally Posted by grahdenn66 View Post
    i think a girl seek care,love from a guy.only care,helping mentality and a promise of always standing beside with her will make a guy really idol.again i think care and honesty is the thing girls are looking for
    I'm beginning to think I must be really really ugly, that's all I try to do... and I think I do

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    This thread is interesting for some older guys too , although I agree sinperxxx shouldn't be in a hurry, I find girls most my age inmature, so I don't even want to think what 14 year olds are like...

Sense of humor can be relative, I've been told I'm funny when I don't try but I suck when I do..

I find that girls don't really get mature until around the 24 age mark.. but that's just in my opinion and what I've noticed.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want a guy who makes me laugh and whom I can make laugh. I also need him to have fun with me when I'm being myself which can include: loud, obnoxious, and hyper. Oh yeah dropping the F bomb is a very attractive trait (IMO). He also needs to be willing to get freaky (or geeky) with me on the dancefloor and 2 more that are 100% dealbreakers: affection, lots of it and sexual compatibility- I will never, ever settle for less in these departments. Wait, this is a list of how a guy gets to keep me, not get me. To get me all he's got to be is pretty damn goodlooking.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I find that girls don't really get mature until around the 24 age mark.. but that's just in my opinion and what I've noticed.
    Exactly what I think... for some reason I like girls around 23-28 and it's been that way since I was like 15-16...

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I want a guy who makes me laugh and whom I can make laugh. I also need him to have fun with me when I'm being myself which can include: loud, obnoxious, and hyper. Oh yeah dropping the F bomb is a very attractive trait (IMO). He also needs to be willing to get freaky (or geeky) with me on the dancefloor and 2 more that are 100% dealbreakers: affection, lots of it and sexual compatibility- I will never, ever settle for less in these departments. Wait, this is a list of how a guy gets to keep me, not get me. To get me all he's got to be is pretty damn goodlooking.
    What is the F bomb? you just mentioned a detail a lot of girls seem to like and I am null for... dancing... may have to do something about it... someday

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the word f**k = F bomb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast