Hi.
Well i'm in college and i got pretty obssesed with a girl from my section with which i could count on my fingers the times i talked with. Nothing is changed just the fact that i'm kind of stressed out from thinking of her and i have problems studying and it happens that i'm also somewhat of a gamer addict but in the last months i was making efforts of getting out of it and but the fact that only when i play i stop thinking about her doesn't make my situation better.there's also possibility i annoy her because i kind of stare at her from time to time but i'm not sure about this cause i try to be subtle when i do it. at the time when i try not to stare at her my peripheral vision plays tricks on me unfortunetly and i try stare at her again.
Oh well her description: she is pretty nice from the way she talks with her friends and she's pretty cute, she doesn't skip any courses and get's 10 in almost all tests, while i'm pretty much a survivalist in the college in the study area , and i don't have friends because in this college i go to most of the students are girls and i always sucked at even talking causaly with girls. I'm pretty sure i could get over her cause i had some crushes like this but the fact that i see her daily makes that pretty hard.i hope that you'd give me some advice if you guys wish but mostly i just wanted to get this off my chest.Sorry for my english if i did any mistakes.