+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mc Donalds food

By American Dream do you mean deep fry everything?...cause it pretty much is.

I saw a show on travel channel and they were talking about about a restaurant in New York that will fry anything you bring in...fried sushi, fried pizza, fried candy bars, fried Twinkies...now keep in mind this isn't the norm in America...but there are places you can find this stuff.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I mean, it was like America was finally coming to us.It was something you always saw just in tv , you know? Something we could not never try and then it finally came to us, sign of American culture, something we could have tasted with our own tongues
    I wazzzz here

Sucks that you got the worst we had to offer. Some American food is absolutely awesome.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm talking about 10 or 15 years ago , hehe :p Now we have pretty everything what you have
    I wazzzz here

mel2208 Guest
    I dont eat out with my kids at McDonalds anymore..The fries are always way too salty..the salad bowls are that dry, its like eating rubber!! My kids always say theyre hungry after an hour of eating it.. I suffer with IBS personally. I have it under control but you can guarantee that eating there will start it off again.. so now i just dont think its even worth venturing in there!!!!

After saying this we stopped at McDonald's on the way home...we didn't get any food but we both got a sweet tea...I don't normally care for tea but I'm pretty sure they put 10 lbs of sugar in that because it is amazing...I drank it @ 4ish, was wired, came home and took a 40 min nap from 6-7ish....I don't think all that sugar is good for anybody.

I used to eat the chicken McNuggets until I found that they were composed of the compressed meat from old hens with unusually large breasts.

Yes, it takes the food an unusually long time to rot. I think we're embalming ourselves when we eat this shit.

I prefer cooking at home, though. I can buy 2 kilos of Sirloin for the same price that I would buy 1 meal. A nicely cooked New York strip steak is so much tastier and it's probably better for you.

How ironic though... the things which are best for us are those which rot.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... it's a good thing that i ate a lot of burgers while i was in japan..especially mcdonalds ones.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I used to eat the chicken McNuggets until I found that they were composed of the compressed meat from old hens with unusually large breasts.

That reminds me of a time I was in a store and saw generic Spam...it was called Smeat and it actually said "meat by product runoff"....yummm...they just don't make good meat by product runoff like mom used to.

I only visit Mackeys, and that's on average twice a year back home where it's made well unlike here, the only fastfood that I'd eat more than that are pizzas at uni during the project all-nighters.

My friends didn't believe me about a year ago when I said that we were going to my first ever KFC visit. I quite like Mackey's food, but for one reason or another I don't get any craving for it, so not fussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    My friends didn't believe me about a year ago when I said that we were going to my first ever KFC visit.
    I've never been to one.. Not planning to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    KFC, omg... Hot wings... I used to love them , but I already said goodbye to kfc...
    I wazzzz here

Sub of the day please. No cheese.

kthxbai
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    That reminds me of a time I was in a store and saw generic Spam...it was called Smeat and it actually said "meat by product runoff"....yummm...they just don't make good meat by product runoff like mom used to.
    Sorry, but I cannot resist:

Fast food restaurants in NYC always remind me of this appetizing clip:

“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast