+ Follow This Topic

Thread: getting back with a girl who accused me of rape

getting back with a girl who accused me of rape

im so confused on what todo my ex girlfreind and me started talking after we broke up 4-5 months ago and after we broke up she accussed me of rape she dident go throw with the report, but were back together and i need an opinion ami doing the right thing i love this girl more then anything in the world and i mean i was no slice of heaven either i got people in the school to call her by names that she is still called months later. i apologized for that and so did she and after talking for a while we decided to get back together cause we both still missed each other like a ton. we both are really sorry but i just dont know if i should continue to go back out with her i really want to, i miss her and love her so much but i dont know

are you for real? your actually considering getting back with this girl after she accused u of rape?? your nuts if you do.. what if she does the same thing to you again and its worst than the last time??

in my opinion once you break up with someone leave them being an ex no matter how much you love/loved them. from experience, you broke up with them for a reason and i don't think the relationship will get any better if u get back together again..

Don't do it.

What she has done is SERIOUSLY wrong.

You could have ended in jail because of this sorts of accusation???

Do you want to go to jail? Do you want to have a record showing you are a rapist?

All of this for a little immature slut who is now wanting you back after nearly ruining your life...

Just a question...when you're in jail surrounding by men who want to gand rape you...will you still think...'oh well no biggie she did apologise..'
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

oh gosh!! dont do it.

I cant even believe that you are comparing getting people to call her names to her accusing you of rape.
    so what you got people to call her names if i was you i would have done a lot worse, she could have ruined your life completely!
    does she not know the pain that people go through when they actually are raped? i hope she never has to find out but to make it up is so wrong, she has issues obviously!
    next time she mentions getting back together laugh in her face.

im just so confused i mean i love her and we both were really sorry (it wasent just name calling) i went to school and told intamate details about her to everyone things about certian lower regions of hers i also had people throwing shit at her face every single day i mean we tortured her for like 2 months before she finaly accused me of rape, the reason why she filed the report was because she had to i was going around getting a petition signed because i was going to sue her for trying to slander my name (she told everyone at school i raped her but dident tell any teachers/councilers/police/parent) when she found out i was getting that petition signed she had togo the office and thats how it happened i mean do to people who put each other through hell deserve each other or am i just retarded idiot with a large heart

so you got people to do all this stuff to her before she accused you of rape? why did you do that then?

also there was other things she could have said i still stick by the fact that people who lie about being raped are sick and need help, no matter what the circumstances.

your post has confused me though i dont understand what you mean

ill put it in steps
    1. we broke up
    2. i promised her i woudent talk crap about her when we got back to school (we were on christmas break)
    3. minute i got to school i was talking mad shit about her and telling everyone
    4. months go by of just destroying her name and throwing stuff at her face in the lunch room
    5. i come to school one day and i find out shes telling people i raped her
    6. i try to get petition signed
    7. she goes ahead with the rape thing
    8. more throwing shit and ruining name
    9. i realize that im being atotal ass whole and say sorry to her after 5 months of completly no talking she also admitted she took it way to far when we broke up and we were both truly sorry
    10. we got back together last night after a talk and agreeing to keep our relationship a secret from everyone

* a second fact to put in is that most of what she did was pushed by her freinds they were always telling her todo stuff and when you have 3-4 people telling you what todo its hard not to listen to them but she admitted that she her freinds were idiots when we were apologizing* im just wondering how much of an idiot i am to get back with her

your both idiots for getting back with each other its going to be a complete nightmare, but your right perhaps you do deserve each other, at least if you two are together then no one else that either of you could possibly go out with is getting hurt, you both sound immature and i dont really know what else to say, but good luck to the pair of you.

thanks kiss with a fist i needed some optimism in my life !

yes you are two twisted people based on your action. Nobody acts like this you know.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

The only chance you have as a couple is to put EVERYTHING that happened behind you and start over. That seems like a superhuman feat to me, but you two really can't seem to stay away from each other, so you might as well give it a shot. You're a little too Ike & Tina for my taste, though.
    Spammer Spanker

You and this girl both need to grow the hell up before dating anybody at all. And this particular relationship has been fatally wounded by your childish behavior and her rape accusation. You seriously have no future together, not in any way that makes any sense. And you both know this, that's why you're both keeping this reunion a secret right now. Because once other people know, they will realize that you are both idiots.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The only chance you have as a couple is to put EVERYTHING that happened behind you and start over. That seems like a superhuman feat to me, but you two really can't seem to stay away from each other, so you might as well give it a shot. You're a little too Ike & Tina for my taste, though.
    i mean this girl was there for me when my dad died a few months ago she was my crutch and i dunno what todo i love her so much but i dont want to get hurt look people can you stop being such ass wholes to me im trying to make a desicion and calling me an idiot isent helping me whats so ever just makes me feel like crap

If you love her so much, then you should be rock solid, and you're not. Look at your original post at the beginning of this thread. You're already thinking about ditching her again.
    Spammer Spanker

i do love her but it doesent mean i dont have worries we all have worries its just human nature im just confused i guess