+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl never touches me.

girl never touches me.

i think she likes me, but she never touches me. never has made the slightest physical contact with me. yet, she constansty does things taht would lead me to believe she likes me (ie mimics me, esp. verbally; sexual innuendo; plays with hair; always lends a helping hand; has given me stuff just to give to me ; and acted nervous around me, esp at first, but even still now; she also seems to try to run into me in the halls)

i see her at work on weekends. i'm just confused. we've known eachother for 2 months. she touches other people at work - not in a sexual kind of way, just playfully touch another guys shoulder, for instance. she's never done that to me. wtf.

girls, is this common? where if you like a guy you won't touch him at all? i mean WTF? maybe it's not common, but do you know if its existence? girls who like me have ALWAYS broken the physical contact barrier with me. are there certain types that don't?

I think that she might be a bit shy. Maybe she's afraid of pushing you away, or feels that you dont like her enough to make her move. It takes a lot of courage for a girl to step up and openly flirt. Maybe try dropping hints and showing her that you do like her. (That is if you do have feelings for her.)
    When i really really like somebody i'm a bit afraid to get to close, but as soon as the first move is made i cant leep my hands to myself (:
    It'll be fine. I'm sorry girls are so confusing, but i think you have the right idea.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    have you touched her? you should.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?