+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she serious like me,love me or a big flirt???? What should a do

Does she serious like me,love me or a big flirt???? What should a do

My Boss his leaving soon but the following things have happened recently. We do have a professional work relationship where we both work hard and achieve targets met.I have know her for five years but a lot of things have happened between us

She told me once that she really liked me alot and so did i but nothing happened.

She showed me all her family and holiday photos and told me who was who.

She once got a duster and tickled my ear with it.

Told her i take her for lunch as a celebration. She mentioned a very expensive french Cuisine. I said it is not right for me to go there with you. She said i would not take you there anyway. I asked her a couple of days again she said the same restaurant. I said no but again she give same answer.

We dance once with cultched hands looking deep into each other eyes.

Give eye contact for a over 5 sec but she looks away and then back again. I have noticed her giving me eye contact in which i tell her stop checking me out. She giggles and smiles alot but says no i am not.

She asked me for help to choose a gift for family member and choosed the one i memtioned.

We argue alot and then make up. When i give silent treatment she told me does not like it because thinks something his wrong.Did not talk to her or seen her for 2 months because of argument. She came over to me and broke the ice and called me mission impossible.

She thinks that i always tell her everthing and if i do not something his wrong.

One minute she tells me we have a husband and wife relationship or like old married couples.The next she tells me i am not you wife when we had a argument. I usually get what i want form her.

Whenever i tell her another girl likes me always seem to disapprove and says thought you did not like her. Often says you think every girl that looks at you like you. She tells me that i talk to this other girl because she his easy.

We talk alot in which she always laughs and calls me a nutter

She thinks i tease,wind,cockey and cheeky sod towards her.

Once i punched her lightly on her arm and she looked straight into my eyes and did not saying anything but few seconds after started talking to me. I said what to her?

I often get tea,chocolates for her and she tells me to wash her cup for her which she knows i do not like doing.

I brought her a very expensive pink champagne which she was very impressed. Also a 30 pound gift card where she told me not tell anyone.

I was leaving for a couple of weeks where she walked me to the door and gave me a shy side hug. I stood there looking into her eyes and so did she and said come on go now. She text me later and told me to take care and keep in touch.

She brushed her boobs against my arm once and try to blame me and smiled.

She calls me a big tease, charmer,heart of gold,full of crap,very funny,a character,would love to be stuck in a lift or beach with me, wild boy,nutter. She sometimes thinks i have bad attitue,rude and need to grow up.

Five years is a long time. I think that if it was anything more on her part than just flirting and friends, her patience would have worn thin l-o-n-g ago...

I know that when I've liked a guy and I've been giving off strong signs of interest, I sharp lose interest if he's making no move to ask me out. I wouldn't hang around for five years waiting.....lol

I reckon shes just a flirt and enjoys your attention.

I think you should tell her that you are going to set her up on a date and be there waiting when she shows up.