+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Puzzled and would like some help

Puzzled and would like some help

Hello everyone and thanks for lending me you support!

I am trying to figure out what is going on or if there is something wrong with me.

I am a 22-year-old college student who is athletic, I have a good GPA, and I seem to be popular at school. I have a good sense of style and humor, I think I'm decent looking, I sing, have tons of hobbies, and take great care of myself. So you would think that I wouldn't have any issues finding the girl I want right? Yeah, that's what I thought... But this isn't the case.

My main issue is this: I can't get the girls I want, but the girls I don't want seem to end up liking me.

I'm 0/3 and it's embarrassing. I end up asking the girl out for tea and they seem pretty excited when I ask them. Then we get on texting or talking on the phone for a while, and things seem to be going great. Then they drop the hammer "I'm already seeing someone, and I didn't know if you wanted to know because I didn't know if you just wanted to be friends."

And women who I am just friendly with seem to end up liking me, not all (I'm not God's gift to women) but there are a good number of them.

Why do women do this? Are they trying to keep their options open or something? I believe this because I think my ex may have done this. That's not cool to me, if you're into someone then you shouldn't be looking around for other options. Anyway.

Could one of you fine and upstanding people please lend me some insight? It sucks because all the good women seem to be taken or not interested. I'm at the point where I'm going to just chat up every chick I think is hot and just keep going till I find what I'm looking for, but is this too desperate and nutty? Lol

Please help, thanks

BlueBunker

I hate when that happens... chick you don't care for just starts getting chatty but you don't want to hurt her feelings

People always want that which they cannot have. As you get older you'll realize that a lot of those girls you turned down are actually much better than the stuck up types you always wanted.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should ask whether or not they are single before you ask them out?

Asip... <3
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tea sounds like a very friendy thing to do. Why not straight up asking them out on a DATE?

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    People always want that which they cannot have. As you get older you'll realize that a lot of those girls you turned down are actually much better than the stuck up types you always wanted.
    I'm glad I don't like stuck up girls too. I'm talking about overly loud girls and overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Tea sounds like a very friendy thing to do. Why not straight up asking them out on a DATE?
    Yes, this ^.

You need to flirt when you're pursuing a woman, to make your intentions clear. Trying to sneak into a relationship by acting like just friends (let's have tea) doesn't work. You waste time with women who are already involved, and the ones who are available will leave you in the friend zone, because that's how you approached them.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.