+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is the most popular male hairstyle in USA?

what is the most popular male hairstyle in USA?

i gotta do the most popular hair style!

ahh u came to the WRONG person on thsi darling....there are 4 differant popular styles in MY world....the first is bald....hot chciks bald yummy =)...the secound is the short pixie type hair cut...in order for thsi to look good u need to either but nice skinny or really fat..for thsi to work u also need the cut to be unevena nd plucked out the third is what i have messy....i dont do my hair i dont get it cut or anything when it get to long i get my freind rachle to cut it in math class.. =)....or enlgish (matters my mood) i dont brush it or blow dry it or ...well anything...and i play with it alot so it has a lot of volume...the final is the ****ed up look. this is wild can no shape and looks just damn sexie...an exmaple of thsi is shaving half ur head and dying the other half black and white with dreds or something comming out of the bottom long with the rest shorter but spiked out
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    ahh u came to the WRONG person on thsi darling....there are 4 differant popular styles in MY world....the first is bald....hot chciks bald yummy =)...the secound is the short pixie type hair cut...in order for thsi to look good u need to either but nice skinny or really fat..for thsi to work u also need the cut to be unevena nd plucked out the third is what i have messy....i dont do my hair i dont get it cut or anything when it get to long i get my freind rachle to cut it in math class.. =)....or enlgish (matters my mood) i dont brush it or blow dry it or ...well anything...and i play with it alot so it has a lot of volume...the final is the ****ed up look. this is wild can no shape and looks just damn sexie...an exmaple of thsi is shaving half ur head and dying the other half black and white with dreds or something comming out of the bottom long with the rest shorter but spiked out
    u r female~

yup...for guy styles....sadly..the same really apliies...but when it comes to the last look u really got to make it wild...i personaly like a ****ed up mulet
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    yup...for guy styles....sadly..the same really apliies...but when it comes to the last look u really got to make it wild...i personaly like a ****ed up mulet
    sorry,i cant understand u!

well derek, no one understands you either.

really? i use simple english!