+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he falling in love with me ?

Is he falling in love with me ?

I've been hanging out with this guy for a while and recently we've been together every day. Well yesterday he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I just wanna know if he's falling in love with me because he treats me so good.
    He calls me his princess and once I saw an elderly couple holding hands and I said " Aww I hope when I'm old I still hold hands with my husband" and he said of course in a joking way "Yeah, that'll be me." He pays for everything and opens doors for me. He texts me every day and tells me he wants to hang out with me every day. He always tells me how much he likes me and how he loves being around me. He also always tells me I look pretty. I've never had a guy treat me this amazing before. Do you think he's falling in love with me?
    (and btw idk if this matters but were both 18)

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well, he obviously is extremely interested in you. The question is: are you interested in him? If so, by all means take the plunge. Otherwise you are just leading him on at this point.

I don't think it's possible for him to be sending clearer signals to you.

Only he knows if he is in love with you. One thing to really pay attention to though is if you continue to date him, is he consistent? We all go through a honeymoon period and we all go out of our way to see somebody and everything else falls by the wayside. When that cools off, does he still act the same or do you fall behind in his priorities later on? Just something to pay attention to, it doesn't sound like you are as taken as he is acting. Not to be a damper on your situation but some guys do act that way because they believe that's how a boyfriend should act and isn't entirely how they feel or will continue to feel in the future.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Seems to me that he is...What about you? Relationship is a 2 way street...

Quote Originally Posted by flymeaway1 View Post
    I've been hanging out with this guy for a while and recently we've been together every day. Well yesterday he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I just wanna know if he's falling in love with me because he treats me so good.
    He calls me his princess and once I saw an elderly couple holding hands and I said " Aww I hope when I'm old I still hold hands with my husband" and he said of course in a joking way "Yeah, that'll be me." He pays for everything and opens doors for me. He texts me every day and tells me he wants to hang out with me every day. He always tells me how much he likes me and how he loves being around me. He also always tells me I look pretty. I've never had a guy treat me this amazing before. Do you think he's falling in love with me?
    (and btw idk if this matters but were both 18)
    It is very difficult to assume that he is falling in love with you..Girls has also a weakness that they trust easily to someone who speak so lovely with her.... no dear, love can not be expressed with words.. My advice is just wait for some time, If he really love you then he will be always with you , otherwise he will be bored and will take his way to someone else...