+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Swinger's Club

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    From what you described PP, your "swinger's club" is just a co-ed brothel. A brothel is just a glorious name for a marginally classy whore house. A whore house is a house full of whores.

You friend's boyfriend is a co-ed, marginally classy, whore.

Honestly, it just seems like a way for people to mask insecurities and avoid their inability to commit or have compassion. Basically a club for individuals who are second class, emotionally speaking.
    Hahaha I think everybody got a bit confused about who am I talking. The person that goes to a Swinger's club is a friend of my boyfriend lol . And this friend's girlfriend doesn't know nothing about it and is the one who accepted the fact that he cheated on her and gave her some STD
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Hahaha I think everybody got a bit confused about who am I talking. The person that goes to a Swinger's club is a friend of my boyfriend lol . And this friend's girlfriend doesn't know nothing about it and is the one who accepted the fact that he cheated on her and gave her some STD
    I got you right at first

Speaking of STDs, I know of "someone" who when she has had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin has had them take STD tests, does everyone do that?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I got you right at first

Speaking of STDs, I know of "someone" who when she has had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin has had them take STD tests, does everyone do that?
    I won't have unprotected sex with someone who hasn't been tested and I've been like that for since college. Nobody wants cooties.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YES ROBOT YOU SHOULD DO THAT. No, everyone doesn't which is EXACTLY how and why it spreads.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm and btw, the STD I'm talking about is HPV virus , and actually I always thought that some guys are carriers of this virus and can spread it even if they didn't have any sexual partners before... If I'm right, he didn't have to admit that he cheated on her but ohmm well...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    YES ROBOT YOU SHOULD DO THAT. No, everyone doesn't which is EXACTLY how and why it spreads.
    I think it reasonable, but I just was curious about it being "normal" because maybe I'd be considered a weirdo for that too...

Hmm and btw, the STD I'm talking about is HPV virus , and actually I always thought that some guys are carriers of this virus and can spread it even if they didn't have any sexual partners before... If I'm right, he didn't have to admit that he cheated on her but ohmm well...
    That shit is everywhere...
    Spammer Spanker

I always thought that some guys are carriers of this virus and can spread it even if they didn't have any sexual partners before...
    So a virgin could carry an STD and not even know about it? Damn, I think I may have to get me tested some day and I'm afraid of needles :'(

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    So a virgin could carry an STD and not even know about it? Damn, I think I may have to get me tested some day and I'm afraid of needles :'(
    If you're a carrier, there is a way for your future partner to avoid getting this virus if she doesn't have it already. She needs to get tested for HPV virus first, if test results show that she doesn't have it, she can get vaccines. However,those vaccines are pretty expensive (few houndreds of euros). Test itself costs 100 euros or something. As far as I know girls till 16 or 17 in UK and Germany can get the test and vaccine for free. The test must be done if a girl already had sex before.
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask every non virgin you encounter to take a test. And don't get pissy when you're asked too.

If you're a carrier, there is a way for your future partner to avoid getting this virus if she doesn't have it already. She needs to get tested for HPV virus first, if test results show that she doesn't have it, she can get vaccines. However,those vaccines are pretty expensive (few houndreds of euros). Test itself costs 100 euros or something. As far as I know girls till 16 or 17 in UK and Germany can get the test and vaccine for free. The test must be done if a girl already had sex before.
    Better paying a few hundred € than getting a bad present for the rest of the life...

I'd have to get tested to be sure, even though I doubt I carry anything.. but just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Ask every non virgin you encounter to take a test. And don't get pissy when you're asked too.
    I will, if I ever need to, which seems very unlikely for now.

The Dr told me I had an STD once...I was freakin out...turns out I just had a bacterial infection...a few antibiotics and I was good...it wasn't sexually transmitted...he also told me I had cancer one time and I didn't...I don't go see him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    The Dr told me I had an STD once...I was freakin out...turns out I just had a bacterial infection...a few antibiotics and I was good...it wasn't sexually transmitted...he also told me I had cancer one time and I didn't...I don't go see him anymore.
    You are sure he wasn't trying to provoke you a heart attack?

That vaccine is pretty controversial. There are some safety concerns. Some doctors aren't vaccinating their daughters, which tells me a lot.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That vaccine is pretty controversial. There are some safety concerns. Some doctors aren't vaccinating their daughters, which tells me a lot.
    Yeah I've heard about 14yo or something girl in UK that died because of this vaccine. Well all vaccines are bad in someway, still I would prefer to take HPV vaccine than Swine Flu one But then again, I don't have flying free 600 or 700 euros to spend it on vaccine hehehehe . but then again,my bf is STD's free, and as far as I know, I'm too. And if I ever have to have cancer, I will have, with vaccine or without. My two grandmothers died of cancer.
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast