+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I slept with my boss and can't tell my boyfriend, what do i do?

I slept with my boss and can't tell my boyfriend, what do i do?

Well this is really hard to explain. I've been without a job for a while, couple months or so, and I finally found a fairly good gig. My boyfriends been supporting me through out the entire time and I love him to death. I got the new job and felt sooooo good because I was finally able to support myself, but my boss said if I didn't sleep with him I could start finding a new job. I'm not qualified for anything else, so this is pretty much my only option. We slept together once, and truth be told a couple times after that. And in all honesty, I kind of don't mind. I know what he's doing is wrong, and know what I'm doing is wrong, but everytime he touches me it's like i'm on fire. it feels awesome and i hate myself for it. I don't know what to do. it's eating me alive, and i want to tell my boyfriend, but i NEED this job. I just don't know what to do anymore. i try to make so many excuses as to why he (my boss) can't come over so he won't have a chance to jump me but sometimes it doesn't work.... what can i do without losing my job?

are you a stripper?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Your boss can just keep demanding for sex as a way to 'control' you..

I suggest you to move on to find a new job ASAP..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

um, no. I work in retail.

i think you should quit your job and become a prostitute. it totally coincides with your work ethic.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm pretty sure your boss's behavior is considered criminal in the United States. I bet you could get more money from filing suit than he's paying you.

You should have thought about all of that before you slept with him, though. Now you've done a bad thing, and your boyfriend needs to know, even if he might leave you for it. Truth be told, you kind of deserve it. I feel bad for your BF.

i guess so.

Prostitution pays a lot better than retail. You are literally getting screwed.
    Last edited by VincenzoG91; 06-04-10 at 11:43 AM.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You can't find another retail job? Are you serious? No one else will hire you for a retail job...

You're making bad decisions and your boyfriend who was SUPPORTING YOU deserves so much better. I agree, go be a hooker.

I can't say that the honerable road is very appealing. Losing your job and your boyfriend is a very lonely feeling that I don't think you are ready for. I think it will be better in the long run if you come clean because the "work world" and your world at home are going to collide eventually. How long do you think you can keep this up? Isn't it eating away at you each and every day?

I guess the sooner you do it, the sooner you can find a new job and a new boyfriend and get past all the residual guilt, pain, and the cheap used feeling you get after having sex with a scumbag. That's if you feel that way, you sound like you are enjoying it.

Sorry you aren't getting much love here on this forum.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Wow sexual harassment and other law breaking sh^t. Sue the mofo!!!! You'll get soooo much money!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you don't want to be called a beeping beep beep beep you should stop reading here.

I don't believe for one second you aren't qualified for anything else. If you work at a place where teenagers work I can guarantee you can get a job at Mc Dicks or the like so don't pull the I need this job so I'll keep whoring myself to my boss- I hate it, but I love it. Oh please. Beep beep.

I hope you're at least using a rubber.

Break up with your boyfriend, for his sake.. and keep banging the boss for yours (until such time as you can find another job).

If you're going to be a whore, you might as well do it right.

You could grow some ****ing self-respect, you whore.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Sexual harassment.;I often wonder why guys (I know it could be initiated by a woman too) even try it...it sounds so stupid to think tat someone would give in to sex just for a job...

Now I understand why...it's because there are actually people who would comply...

Reading your post you seem to have suffered from not having a job. Is it because you felt you lost all control in the relationship due to the financial dependency on your bfriend. I suspect there are dynamics in your current relationship that you are not talking about. Some frustrations even subconsciously have led you to shift all control from one man to another. And you are liking it.

I definitely think that there is more to it than 'sexual harassment at work'...there is an ongoing unresolved issue with your partner...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast