+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed please!: i dont get her!!

advice needed please!: i dont get her!!

i met this girl just over a month ago and we've been texting ever since. when we first went for a drink i felt that i liked her instantly and she seemed to reciprocate the same. the texts have been positive, such as calling me "babe" and she said that "im so lovely" "gorgeous" etc. and most importantly that she likes being around me and we have a joke and laugh, and take the mick out of each other.

unfortunatley she was struck down with tonsalitus and was really ill for a few weeks, so seeing her properly for a third time (we saw each other secondly on a night out after 1st time) has not took place. however i told her i was there for her if she needed anything while she was ill, and occasionally without bombarding her i checked up on her, and in general was always there for her during her illness. the texts came from both ends, which was postive. iv certainly not bombarded her as i HATE doing that to girls, particularly someone i like such as this girl.

very recently she has been well again, and has been out with her mates etc. and obviously iv not seen her properly for over a month, and here lies the problem...

everytime either of us arrange to meet something happens, and classic example was today where i text her this morning if she was ok to meet and i received no reply at all (and still havent). she texts and rings me when shes drunk, and its messing with my head as on the outside iv not forced her to do anything, not questioned anything and certainly not said anything stupid. she gave such positive signals to start and i can see it fading now shes well again. i am expecting the inevitable: e.g another lad involved or her doing a complete u-turn. but id be honestly gutted! only met her properly once but rarely has a day gone by when we havent text. really worrying me, as iv only ever been properly in love once, and i feel those feelings coming back for her.

i think not chasing her is the obvious male answer? or maybe she just wants to be single and live that life (im 23, shes 19 going on 20)? ..........AT A LOSS!!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that you should chase the one you like. we've had this talk before and man are hunters. if you don't hunt her down then someone else will.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj