+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is considered too much?

what is considered too much?

So there's this girl in some of my classes (i'm in college). I noticed her staring at me, and smiling at me, so i went up and asked her to go get some coffee before class, which we did. At the end of class that day, i asked her to go out (bowling and dinner).

So we go out, and we have a good time, and she invites me in to her apartment, we watch a movie, cuddle on the couch and end up making out. I thought the night went well.

Here's my problem. I don't want to screw this up. We chatted on facebook on monday, and after class on tuesday. I really want to ask her out again. I have class with her again tomorrow, and i was going to do it then. How much attention should i give her? I don't want to appear needy, but at the same time I definitely want her to know i'm still interested in her. Advice?

Hmm. You're doing good so far! I think a PHONE CALL, not facebook, every 2nd day would be perfect. She obviously seems into you so you need to play it cool. Be truthful with her when you talk to her, don't put up some dumb game that you're into her but not. If you want to see her, TELL HER THOSE EXACT WORDS, she'll be floored! Don't push her to do anything in the bedroom. Make her dinner! My boyfriend did this for me when he was in university, it was the WORST meal ever but it meant alot, hense I still remember it today (3.5 years later).

Girls like guys that are honest, funny and charming. Remember always to open doors, GIRLS GO FIRST, pull out her chair, let her order first, tell her how great she looks (only once! twice if it's a long date, no more though otherwise you look creepy).

Sounds like you like her, good luck!!!! Just be yourself!

thanks a lot for the advice. I'll see her tomorrow, so i'll just ask her out then i suppose.