+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She broke my heart twice

She broke my heart twice

My ex broke my heart twice. We were very much in love and planned to get married then one day I came over to her apartment and she was not there. the Tv was on and the lights. I waited and found out she was upstairs with the neighbor having sex. I confronted her and told her I did not want to marry her. I forgave her a few days later. But then she started going out with another guy. I finally broke up with her. She found a truck driver and she became his GF and traveled around the US for a yr.
    When she came back he dumped her I made contact with her. I told her I still loved her. She said the same. I gave her money and moved her out of her apartment. I wanted to take care of her.
    She asked for some space because of getting over her ex. I told her ok.
    She asked me out for coffee and then canceled. I called her to ask why and she said she needed to run errands. On my way home I saw her car and stopped by the coffee shop. I walked in and saw her with another man. Holding hands and looking into each others eyes. I told her I wanted my money back and left. She text me later and told me she was not in a relationship with me and could do what she wanted. so much for space.
    I cant believe I let her break my heart twice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you planning to allow this to happen a third time, or have you learned your lesson?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I do not feel sorry for you. You'd have to be a complete idiot to put up with ALL of that BS. You clearly have a lack of self-respect and/or self-esteem to let some chick do this to you, not once, but TWICE.

She cheated in YOUR HOME, and you forgave her a few days later?! Why do I think you're a troll?

That sucks man. I'm sorry that you had to experience it. You probably won't find too much sympathy here because you have a responsibility in this. You thought you were in love and you love her so much you want to forgive her. You have to understand that you are only going to be treated as you allow yourself to be treated. You won't find very much respect from her or from anybody if you allow yourself to be walked all over like this. You also waited a year while she went out and did her own thing and you just sulked the whole time. You can't let that happen. There is so much out there and so much life to life and you shouldn't waste it for somebody that gives you such little regard. Find your inner self worth and make something for yourself. It all starts at home first and it will help you find somebody else, I promise you.

Right now, no, she is not the one for you and you have to cut yourself off from it if you are entertaining the idea of seeing her again.
    Last edited by cmacattack1; 10-04-10 at 04:02 AM.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

IMO cheating is an unequivocal deal breaker for me. If a woman cheated on me, she would only have the opportunity to do it once!

she breaks your heart once, shame on her, breaks it twice you deserved it

dude learn some self respect, if your a caring guy care for yourself, no one is worth that much pain

For heaven's sake man, it sounds like you are in love with this slut. You need to start dating other people. Treat her like a garbage can the next time you see her. Do not even say anything to her, just keep walking even if she calls out your name.

That must have been so painful. She sounds like a very selfish girl. You haven't replied back so maybe you just needed to vent but it would be nice to know how things worked out for you.