+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair on men

Hair on men

So, this started in the thread about racial preference ...

What do females prefer, guys who shave their chest, legs, etc or not?

What about the pubis zone?

Haha I think I got offtopic on the other thread, and so this thread was born. Like i said in other thread, I LOVE a hairy chest. As for balls, if they are kept neater I will lick them but if it is way bushy then it equals furballs, ick! I am turned on by hair on a guy, I think it is so masculine.

I think we had this discussion before. It's a topic that seems to come back from time to time.

Apparently and generally it seems to be a question of generation.

For ex, I am in my 30s and like a reasonable amount of chest hair...I like a natural look so unless my guy was very very hairy I would not insist on his shaving...

Now my bro who is 18 removes his hair (armpits and stuff) and most his mates do...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I like men with hair on the chest, so long as it's not loads of it.

And shaving the groin area is only a thing that came in of more recent tor men and women.....unless you were from a different religion and its part of your religion. Muslims shave ALL hair, particularly the men.
    Siks however don't and keep their hair unshaven and long.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only things I shave are my face and groin, and I trim my arm pit hair short. I don't touch my leg or chest hair.

My gf only really appreciates when I trim up downstairs...I also have a beard and mustache but its only about a half-inch all the time cause I trim it about once a week and other then that she doesn't care and I'm a pretty hair guy. Except I have the kind of hair that lays down...its not all bushy and curly on my chest....it just lays flat.

I like neatly trimmed facial hair. I like neatly trimmed hair all over on a man, actually. Not a fan of shaving because I don't like stubble.
    Spammer Spanker

hmmm... there's different opinions, but at least it doesn't seem as bad as I thought it was.. I thought girls only like guys with no hair at all, most of my male friends are hairless...

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    hmmm... there's different opinions, but at least it doesn't seem as bad as I thought it was.. I thought girls only like guys with no hair at all, most of my male friends are hairless...
    I'm a hairy guy and I've never seemed to have any trouble with women...I mean I'm not saying I never got shot down and maybe thats why but there are women out there who either don't care or actually like hair on a man.

I'm not a huge fan of facial furniture but some guys just look better with a little fuzz on their face - stubble can be extremely sexy in many cases - the yeti look is a big no-no, don't even think about coming anywhere near me if you're rocking one of them bush-like wiry beardy things. I do prefer a smooth chest but am not fussed, a hairy chest is fine, a chest carpet though is deffo not. And guys really shouldn't even think about shaving/waxing their legs, arms or under-arms - that is not very masculine and is just plain weird! As for between the legs, keep the region trimmed fellas, it is far more rewarding that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I prefer hair on a guy thats kept under control. I definately prefer hair to no hair but if that was the only thing that was 'wrong' i dont think it would be a deal breaker.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    maybe thats why but there are women out there who either don't care or actually like hair on a man.
    Yeah and that makes sense.. I just thought it weird because all the guys around me are shaved or didn't grow hair.. which I think weird, because with the type of body many of them have and being hairless they look like kids...

I keep my facial hair trimmed, and I don't mind trimming the pubes either. But I find this recent trend of shaving men's chests weird. I mean, unless you're a gorilla, what's wrong with a little natural hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of facial furniture but some guys just look better with a little fuzz on their face - stubble can be extremely sexy in many cases - the yeti look is a big no-no, don't even think about coming anywhere near me if you're rocking one of them bush-like wiry beardy things. I do prefer a smooth chest but am not fussed, a hairy chest is fine, a chest carpet though is deffo not. And guys really shouldn't even think about shaving/waxing their legs, arms or under-arms - that is not very masculine and is just plain weird! As for between the legs, keep the region trimmed fellas, it is far more rewarding that way.
    Yeah I like stubble too, but not moustaches or full beards.

Depends on the woman, and maybe there is a generational shift in attitude as well. My first serious girlfriend was very turned on by how much body hair I had. (Moderately hairy arms and legs, slightly hairy chest.) She would stroke my arm and murmur, "you are just so hairy." She was from China, where guys don't have much body hair. My current girlfriend was happy to find that I keep my pubic hair trimmed short and also shave my armpits, and she is much younger than that first girlfriend.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast