+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are these things proof that my husband has feelings for another woman?

Are these things proof that my husband has feelings for another woman?

I asked a question last week about my husband, who had sent hundreds of sex emails to a woman he used to work with, and it had been happening since December 2008. I asked if his inability to stay away from her, always being the one who initiated contact, meant that he had feelings for her.

I found more emails - from yesterday.

At one point, he says "You're so cute...." (when she makes a joke) and then tells her how beautiful she is and how her make-up and everything is always so perfect.

They then move on to talk about sex and he offers to go meet her wherever she has an appointment, saying they can do it in the parking lot if she doesn't have the time, he just needs to see her...

I am heartbroken. Do you still think that he has feelings for her, based on what he said, or that it's just sex, since that's what they ended up discussing?? (They have scheduled to do it for the first time next week).

He also tells her "Do you know how many times I have j****d off thinking of you?? HUNDREDS..." It's like he never stops thinking about her. BUT, he ended up apologizing profusely to her for not seeing her last time, and that is so unlike him... I sense a new emotional tone in his messages and am wondering if these new developments are proof of his emotional ties to her.

What's your take on it? Yes, I am planning to leave him.

I'm so glad you spend your days coming here and posting amusing troll threads.
    Spammer Spanker

I have no idea what that means. This is my first time on this forum, and that's not a good welcome.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how old are you?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

28... why??

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why....because at the age of 28 women don't ask stupid questions. thus Giga called you a troll.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

You're going to have to turn the volume down a bit on the posts, whoever you are. You've crossed the line beyond what anyone would deem believable. This is beyond Springer.
    Spammer Spanker

"They have scheduled to do it for the first time next week... Yes, I am planning to leave him."

- all that information and you haven't left him already??!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by edith View Post
    He also tells her "Do you know how many times I have j****d off thinking of you?? HUNDREDS..."
    ?????

You ought to have a HARD TALK with your "husband"...

I'm sure, if things are actually the way you're telling, that's he's been cheating on you.