+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met my guy on Myspace

Thumbs up Met my guy on Myspace

Two years ago i stumbled upon a profile that caught my eye, it was a guy with a picture of his mum for his default picture. I decided i wanted to randomly add him. A few days later i get a PM from him asking who i am and he introduced himself. I was pretty nervous starting out as this was not a typical thing i would do in everyday normal life. I am a shy person and usual talk when i am spoken to or when i absolutely have to. We talked online for days, when finally he got courage to ask me for my phone number, i maybe thought about it a 100 times before i gave it to him. He called me that very night, i swear we talked till the next morning. I recevied text messages from him and he just really sounded like a nice guy. We both finall decided to meet at a local mall. I always had bad luck with relationships and oftern was the one with a broken heart. I was nervous and anxious and asked god for one thing that day, please let him be the one. I dont know why but i asked. When i arrived there he was leaning against his car waiting and looking around. I had never done this before and this was really weird, me being the shy and panicky person i am locked my keys inside my car. I was just clumsy and nervous all put in one is a disaster. For our first date we sat inside his car the entire night and talked, he wouldnt stop talking and then he kissed me. Was this a typical thing to do on a first date, i dont know but we made out like crazy. We kissed to our first song, which is a hindi song btw. But its been two years and we are still going strong, the passion for each other is there and the drive is there. Sometimes we both have to wind each other back up alittle but sometimes in life things dont have to be done in a pattern or particular way. If it is mean to be or destined it just happens

aww that's so sweet. i like ur story. i agree with u, when something is meant to be it will happen no matter what.there are other cases in which stories like yours never have a happy ending, it's hard to meet a nice guy online. hell, is hard to meet a nice guy out on the street. luckily it worked for you.

Good post, shine aji. There are so many bad things that can happen meeting people online and lots of negative stuff happen in relationships, it's so refreshing to read a story like yours

I think some times a person needs to step outside the box and take chances. Thanks thought guys for reading my post

Aww thats so sweet. i had the same case with you. ;] but we are just starting to know each other.
    we going to meet in just a couple of days soon. Im wondering if he ever would be the one for me.
    Hopefully.

I met my first girlfriend on Myspace
    Who knew a simple conversation could lead up to a relationship?

This is a great story. Love can be found in odd times but when it happens it is like magic. It gives hope to many people (men and women) that the magic can still happen to them. Let us know what happens. :-D