+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship confushion! heat broken but still in love :(

Relationship confushion! heat broken but still in love :(

Hi,

I've been with my boyfriend for about ten months and we get along great in general but lately there has been a few relationship issues. a couple months back he told me he was having thoughts of an ex and was doubting our relationship because he didn't know if he wanted to be with me or her but still liked me more, i got very upset and almost broke up with him then but decided to give it another shot as this is my first relationship. things got put behind and we got along as usual and then a month or two later I told him I loved him and all he said was "I'll love you soon" ??? I was confused that he didn't say he loved me too but I accepted that he just wasn't ready yet and went on as normal but a couple days ago he once again said he had feelings about an ex and doubted our relationship and said that he liked what he had with his ex but deep down knew I'm right for him! I'm extremely upset and confused about this whole situation and have no idea what to do I think I feel heart broken and stepped on buy my boyfriend now and I just can't feel the same way towards him right now but I think I still love him!. I'm tired of feeling like seconds until he makes up his mind what he wants in this relationship! Do I just push it all aside and go on as normal and hope for the best or end it with him and find somebody who will love me ,appreciate me and only want to think about and be with me????????? or is that just a fairytale????????????

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, sweety. Get rid of him. THere is someone out there who is looking to feel that way about YOU, and you alone.

You will hurt for a while, true, but it is a necessary part of growing up.

Staying with a guy who has feelings for someone else will only make you feel bad about yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?