+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: losing my virginity (should i just pay for sex?)

losing my virginity (should i just pay for sex?)

Hi, i'm 23 year old male and for one thing or another still am a virgin.

It is crippling my love life, as i have no confidence around women anymore, i have had 2 longish term girlfriends, the first one was religious, so no sex there, and the second one i was sick at the time and we broke up before i recovered (long term ilness)

I am wondering, it's got to a point now where i just have to have sex to get some confidence, should i pay a prostitute to take my virginity?

Well, obviously i would use protection.

i just think the longer i leave it, the more of a weight around my neck it will become

Thats disgusting

The chances of getting a disease from an experienced prostitute is close to none. Don't listen to the media and people who are unfamiliar with the industry.
    I know a woman who has been a "provider" for more than 10 years. She and all of her close colleagues get tested regularly, and are completely clean.
    People in this profession are cleaner than most people, because their life depends on it. You should be more worried about women you meet at a bar.

That said, I do NOT encourage losing one's virginity to a professional. That's not right. A professional would distort your expectations of being with a woman.
    You need to meet a nice woman, fall in love, and have sex with her. That's how you should lose it.
    I don't see how a man's virginity would affect confidence. I mean, you are not gonna be any more studly after sleeping with a woman.
    You're still you. If you are fortunate enough, you would lose your virginity to the love of your life. Don't lose it for the heck of it.

Don't do it brother

Should you bork a prostitute to lose your virginity? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I'm married and my level of confidence with women is probably the same as when I was single. See my post "Frustrated Married Guy Here" and you'll see I'm not exactly the most self-assured person. As was said above, no, you won't be more confident after than you are now. A little bit of shyness, awkwardness, etc., is okay. Overconfidence and arrogance are off-putting. Good people will be turned off. The people attracted to you would be the ones you really don't want to be with.

When you fall in love, sure, go ahead and lose your virginity. Or, if you have a female friend who can be a f--- buddy, then fine. In any case, make sure the person you sleep with is someone who actually cares about you as a person and wants you to come away from the whole thing feeling good emotionally and not just physically.

Depends which is more important to you- to have sex to boost confidence with women, or to have sex with a woman you love. If it is very important for you to have sex with someone you love, then perhaps there is another way of increasing your confidence than just seeing a prostitute. I suppose you could get a prostitute to teach you a few things without actually losing your virginity to her.

Why would loosing your virginity boost your confidence? I mean, if you did with a girl you like, yes, because it's like you "won" it, but with a prostitute... that would depress me.

I don't see what the big deal is about wanting to lose it.

For gawds sake, it's not like we have tattooes on our foreheads that inform people we are still virginal or not.

The opportunity to lose it, just hasn't presented itself yet, but it will eventually.

Don't stoop to visiting an infested ho!....yuck!

That is a super dumb thing to do. Just wait man. But for the love of God, don't use a prostitute.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's better to lose it to someone you at least LIKE, but I can see why at your age you would consider a prostitute. If you decide to do it, don't be cheap about it. The bargain whores are the ones that don't get tested. The one thing to keep in mind is that certain STDs are NOT routinely checked for in the absence of symptoms (herpes, HPV), so you MUST use protection, and keep your mouth off their vagina unless they are using some sort of barrier protection.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lol, it always fascinates me how "medical" vashti's comments are, despite this deep reality of questioning wether or not to sleep with a professional whore for money.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post
    Lol, it always fascinates me how "medical" vashti's comments are, despite this deep reality of questioning wether or not to sleep with a professional whore for money.
    The drive to have sex is powerful and normal, and I do believe that at a certain point, the lack of physical intimacy can make a person a little bit crazy. That being the case, it seems better to be safe about it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You are right vashti, it just humors me that's all.

Like I said before dude, I wouldn't go there in a million years, but I suppose if you are going to, then use protection, and everything else vash said.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The other thing I might suggest is that you pay by the hour, rather than the act. As a virgin, you will probably pop off quickly, and gain no real experience. If you have an hour, you might be able to do it twice (short refractory period in you young guys. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The other thing I might suggest is that you pay by the hour, rather than the act. As a virgin, you will probably pop off quickly, and gain no real experience. If you have an hour, you might be able to do it twice (short refractory period in you young guys. lol)
    "Pop off quickly" and "short refractory period" makes me think of more than 2 in an hour...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast