+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im back , and very confused after long time , My relation seems at an end.

Im back , and very confused after long time , My relation seems at an end.

My relation has been good for the last year and a hafl.
    but from last few months it has been going down.
    we now ended up in the point were she only fights with me for small things that doesnt make sense.
    its not from my part, i fixed my things , im not the perfect guy of course.
    even when she fights, i dont fight back, im too much laid back and relax for that but sometimes of course i can loose it too.
    i just don't like how the relation is going and so i confronted her and talked with her.
    she said shes during a breakdown, and when i asked her if its like last year when we broke up, she said she doesn't know.
    when i told her but i want to know were we are and things like that , she said don't make it big.
    she doesnt want me to help her, she says she wants to be left alone in moments like this, thats fine for me, but when you end up the punching bag fighting with your over baby stuff.

Im at a loss , we can't stay without each other but i feel the love is not there anymore.
    I dont have the guts to dump her, dont want to hurt , can't even imagine doing it.
    but a part of me its telling me "go for it" another part is telling me "make her hate you so she dumps you" and another part " try to fix it".

all i know is that she seems going down the road of breaking up with me again , i also decided i will not go trough hell and back again to win her back.

but i wish to do something about it now. Im very confused. this relationship took already alot of my life "from 15 till 19" so if it has to end i dont want to waste more years.

I really want some good advice from people who has already encounterd such problems and have more expirience then me.
    Thanks in advance, DarkSmoke.
    Last edited by JasonVoorhees; 17-04-10 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't sound motivated to fix this (not that you should), in which case I think you should just man up and tell her you are calling it quits. You will respect yourself more than if you act like a bastard so she will dump you... that is cowardly behavior.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i understand. im thinking about it 24/7 , we've been up together for long, i just cant man up enough to call it quits.
    i said part of me is telling that, but its not my number 1 choice, my preference would be to dump her.

True, i dont sound modivated enough to fix it, and as you said , i probably shouldnt. The problem is not motivation, the problem is when i got her back i change my whole life her, it worked for a year and some months, but now its going wrong again. she cant find any defect at me like the last time, she used to fight with me over things that make sense. now she can't find thing that make sense so she's fighting with me over baby stuff. i cant find anything to fix. maybe im not looking hard? i dont know.