+ Follow This Topic

Thread: well someone saw my post about being in love with a man getting married on April 16.

se la vie

Someone saw my last post about being in love with a man getting married on April 16, so I had to take it down. If any of you are wondering what happened to me. He was very upset that I put all those details and names in there and he asked that I take it down so I did. Not sure why I deleted it for him, but I think I was just so embarrassed that he read my post where I was gushing about him and talking in depth about some of our details. He knew how I felt but reading that post is just very personal. So just keeping my head up and moving forward. At least it rained on Friday.
    Last edited by theonlyone; 03-05-10 at 02:24 PM.

That sucks. He sucks. I hope he saw what I said about him.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, that's the worst scenario for all of us here.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Holy crap. That is awful. Agreed with Sonrisa -- None of us ever want this to happen. Which is why I refrain from using any names in my posts. Anyway, maybe him seeing it was for the best. Did anyone else see it? I wonder if it will get around to his wife.

He's probably reading this one too then.....which is why I can't understand your reasoning for beginning another.

Well looks like i won't have to buy the milky bars. I read somewhere that being hurt is necessary in life for some people in order that the heart learns. I think what happens is the heart learns to listen to the head. I hope your heart learns something. Trusting your heart is foolish sometimes, it does not realise what is best for you but left alone it always thinks it points you in the right direction. And we mostly listen to it without question and stupidly trust it completely. It is NOT to be trusted, and the annoying thing is, if we never use our head along with our heart, we will never know if it is to be trusted, and neither does it. It can be our best friend or our worst enemy. Protect your heart; at the moment, because of your actions throughout your experience, you show that yours is innocent, vulnerable and naive and deaf to what your head must have been telling you. The head is to be trusted and is not innocent, but we cannot just listen to our heads because it takes more than just common sense to fall in love and to want to be with somebody. To form successful relationships i think they must work in harmony. Some people don't get hurt so much in life i think because their heart listens to their head from the beginning and they work as a partnership.

I have also read that you should give unconditional love to another person once those conditions have been met. YOU have to decide what those conditions are before you enter any relationship.
    Last edited by fi123; 20-04-10 at 05:47 AM.

i'm sorry to hear your sad news. does his new wife know? i feel bad for you and anyone he has done this to. Chances are once a cheater always a cheater!

I was just looking for this thread too to see how the wedding went.