+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do so many women use sex for manipulation?

Why do so many women use sex for manipulation?

I have always believed that sex should be used for procreation, recreation, or relaxation, but it seems that many, and maybe even most, women learn to use it as a tool for manipulation. " Do this for me (or take me there, or buy me this, etc.) and I'll let you have what you want." I realize that women think that men are dogs, but enough is enough. If you don't pee on the floor, you get a treat! Above all else, sex should be fun, and manipulative sex isn't fun for anyone. So tell me, why...why? (or if you prefer, Woof...woof?)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Someone else around here said that women have sex when they feel loved, and men feel loved when they have sex. Women feel loved when they don't have to nag their men 1000x to do something that needs to be done, and they demonstrate that love by having sex with you. I don't really know how that qualifies as using sex for manipulation.

On the other hand, I don't know what's up with the "take me here, buy me that"... THAT sounds like more of an issue with the kind of women you choose to date.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thousands of years of men buying us shiny things when we put out might have something to do with it.
    Spammer Spanker

Women who use sex as manipulation are crazy bitches who don't deserve men.

/rant

Now that I have stated that, I think it's wrong for women to withhold sex as "punishment", in the same way it would be wrong for a man to withhold his hard earned money as "punishment"

Simply put it's retardedly ignorant. Of course men "need" sex... for psychological well being at least. Just like a stay at home mom, or even a working woman most likely needs the co-dependence of the cash flow. I know there will be be people how disagree, but It's all dumb. I hope at least you can see what I am attempting to say, despite my lack of a good comparison sometimes.

EDIT... add...

Btw, I have to admit men are kinda like dogs if you think about it. And women are like cats. I mean, men, we're fairly easy to please... I know I am happy when I am fed, praised and my belly gets rubbed. (<-- euphemism for sex)
    Last edited by dono01; 20-04-10 at 04:27 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post
    Women who use sex as manipulation are crazy bitches who don't deserve men.

/rant

Now that I have stated that, I think it's wrong for women to withhold sex as "punishment", in the same way it would be wrong for a man to withhold his hard earned money as "punishment"

Simply put it's retardedly ignorant. Of course men "need" sex... for psychological well being at least. Just like a stay at home mom, or even a working woman most likely needs the co-dependence of the cash flow. I know there will be be people how disagree, but It's all dumb. I hope at least you can see what I am attempting to say, despite my lack of a good comparison sometimes.

EDIT... add...

Btw, I have to admit men are kinda like dogs if you think about it. And women are like cats. I mean, men, we're fairly easy to please... I know I am happy when I am fed, praised and my belly gets rubbed. (<-- euphemism for sex)
    I think it's the opposite. Dogs are very loyal and easy to please, cats like to do their own thing, and are far from "loyal". They don't really care who feeds them or pets them, so long as they're fed and pet. And if no one feeds them? They go eat field mice. They come around when they want something, and leave once they got it.