+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Circle =/

Circle =/

hey new here i just feel like i need somewhere to get advice and just say what i think.

basically, im head over heels in love with my partner, all the cleche things such as 'i think ive found the one' etc etc are all true. not to sound soppy or anything.

however this being the case naturally i dont want to loose herl.
    every now and then i'll do something small and rather meaningless but it plays on my mind. i start thinking 'but what if shes thinking about it? or its upset her?' then i'll think 'ahh just say to her your being, and thinking silly things like that' and then i'll think 'ahh saying sorry and things like that all the time will annoy her' which brings me back round to the begining

i know im not making any sense but anyone who gets what im trying to explain please help! its like a fear of loosing her over nothing...which in itself is just a thought thats stupid and doesnt need to be thought...ahh you get me?

i just dont know what to do...

there is nothing to do. almost.
    if she loves you back atleast same as u love her, she wont get mad at u, never.
    some people might say u should try to change yourself, but i guarantee thats not very wise.
    just be who u are, and if she loves u, she wont mind anything silly u do.
    thats how are guys after all, right? hehe.
    Abandon all hope, ye who seek love.

I mean, if you really love each other, she should be willing to tell you if somethings actually bothering her. If it's on your mind, just straight up ask her if she's got a problem with whatever you've done. Don't dwell on it; odds are if it's something small she's let it go within hours of it actually happening, and if it's something she's really got an issue with, then she'll let you know one way or another, either by talking with you about it or being non-confrontational/passive-aggressive about it. If you love each other, you trust each other to communicate if somethings bothering you, and I'd expect if that's the way you both feel, then if she's not saying anything to you, it's not something she lets into her mind. I wouldn't worry about it.