+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nightmares...

Nightmares...

I just woke up from the worst dream i've ever had in my life.

I took my daughter to the batting cages and was letting her hit off the slow softball machine like I did last time I took her. she loved it. We had a blast. I then told my little sister to watch her while i took a turn on the very fast machine (90 mph). In the middle of my turn i looked back to check on my daughter and she wasnt there. I looked at my sister, who was talking to her friend with her back to where my daughter was and I flipped out. I ran out of the cage and asked her where KK was. she didnt know. said "she was just here". I then ran out into the crowded game room (its an arcadfe place too) and was screaming out her name. thats when i heard her yell out "daddy !!!" and i looked and some guy was carrying her in one arm running out the door. I chased after him and he jumped in a car and started to drive away and I busted my hand thru the driver side window and grabbed onto his neck and was squeezing as hard as I could so he would stop the car and thats when i took three bullets in the ribs and stomach...i let go of his neck and fell, rolling to the ground then stood back up and started to run, but i fell down on the street laying on the ground. I could feel the life draining from me fast as I watched him speed away with my daughter until there was nothing left but blackness.

I jumped out of my bed and was crawling on the ground holding my stomach and then I realized it was just a dream and I started to cry.. I just sat on my floor on my knees crying my eyes out.

This was by far the worst dream I've ever had in my life. I am affraid to go back to sleep now...

Such bad dreams really are a freakout. The best part is that you're able to wake up and it sticks in your mind, in essence preparing you for such tragedies that may one day come to light. Not saying it makes hard times easier, or that its a good thing to dream about such bad things, but it gives you a sense of relief to wake up as well as a truly grateful feeling for what you have and may be taken at a moments notice.
    Heit ist mein taug.