+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need a URGENT answer

need a URGENT answer

ok. so I went out with this chick for the first time yesterday. To a baseball game. I didn't say much because I'm shy and she knows that. Her brother and my friend came along so it wouldn't be as awkward.

I texted her bro after the game. Saying we should do it again sometime. He said sure, but you can be so shy..

I want to write something on her facebook wall today. Something like what I said to her brother but expand on it or something.

What do you think I should put?

Thanks.

I don't see why this is urgent.

Just tell her that you had a great time yesterday, and that you should do it again soon. And see what she responds with.

Again, I don't see the deal here man.

Seriously. Quite the go-getter aren't ya? Stop worrying so much. It's only holding you back. Being timid and/or shy is not an attractive quality to most women (from what I know). If you want us, SHOW us. Tip-toeing around like you are is only gonna take you so far.

just be like,

" had a good time yesterday,
    should do it again sometime?"

something like that?

and I know tip-toeing around is bad but I've been shy my whole life and I just don't have a way around it. I hate that I am that way. But, I can't do anything about it.

You only think you lack control in your life. You have all the control in the world. Quit shirking responsibility for your actions. Get up and get out there, man!

Yes, it's a great gesture to her even to write something simple to her to let her know you enjoyed spending time with her. That said, if you have her phone number, text or call her and tell her that. Facebook can be really impersonal and send the wrong message if you have her phone number.

I do not have her phone number. I agree, that texting would be a better idea then Facebooking (is that even a word? lol) though.

Thank you for the motivation lah.

I put on her wall

"had a good time last night,
    should do it again sometime : )"

What do you think? Good?

Simple and it conveys the message you want. See if she responds, give it a couple of days, and maybe suggest plans to do something else together.

ok. update on the story. she texted me, her brother gave me her number which I didn't know until after I texted. anyways, here's how it went down

HER:
    Hey its "name" Thanks so much for last night I had fun haha And I agree let's do it again sometime ! It was such a jokes night haha

ME:
    holy creeper haha
    I think me ur bro n "name" r going to the movies tommorow u should come if ure not doing anything..

HER:
    He gave me your number haha I didn't creep... I would but I have a date with my 2 besties at "job" hehe when are you going?

ME:
    lol he never told me that
    I'll see you at "job" then I'm working
    we were thinking 7ish but idk

Never repleyed back but made some progress I think. Think I'll see her tommorow

what do u guys think? Good so far?
    Last edited by chailli; 23-04-10 at 01:19 AM.

I think my biggest problem is getting her away from her brother but I guess that will come with time?

Why in the hell is that a problem? Are they attached at the hip or something? Stop being a baby and ask HER out. Not her and her brother.

I tired that before. She said to him that he has to come because it would be "awkward."
    But, a couple more times going out (I hope) will fix that.

I failed on those texts too. lol