+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Double standards

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I honestly hate it when people say "Oh if you did this to me you would never do it again:

"You can't mess with me"

"People don't fucck with me"

It's so stupid. NOBODY, NOBODY is above being fuccked with. It's especially stupid when women say it, and almost just as stupid when people with no gang or criminal organization affiliations say it

Yeah, you won't be fuccked with, because you aren't worth SHIT! lol
    The difference between saying people shouldn't f*** with you, and showing that people shouldn't f*** with you depends on how you handle a situation in which people are trying to f*** with you. There are plenty of people who talk it, but then let themselves be walked over because they don't know how to be effectively assertive. It takes patience and confidence, and your primary goal can't simply be to one-up the person because that is just petty.

I only tell people they shouldn't mess with me if I feel threatened, or someone I love feels threatened. I mentioned in a previous response an incident involving my sister and some guy who shouted at her disrespectfully. I was walking behind them, so I'm sure he assumed I wasn't with them. Lucky for him I heard his remark and not my ex-marine brother-in-law.

I think it's funny when short statured gals try to physically threaten those who tower above them.

It's like watching a chihuahua growl at a great dane.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I think it's funny when short statured gals try to physically threaten those who tower above them.

It's like watching a chihuahua growl at a great dane.
    This brings back a memory of High School. There was this guy who was bullying pretty much everyone. He was at least 6 feet, probably a little taller..Anyways, one time he started picking on this short guy and started pushing him around..I was in class watching from the window..All of a sudden the short guy jumps in the air and knocks him with a good kick to the face..He just dropped and got a few more kicks in the face...The moment was priceless! Anyways, u never know what someone is capable of so be careful who you mess with.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

A tick can kill you if you don't tuck your pant legs into your socks...

Looks like the tick won in that case.

my high school boyfriend hit me one time. he ran off and was far, far away from me before i snapped out of it. lol, lucky bastard.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345