+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love, but feel like i want to escape it? would like advice.

I'm in love, but feel like i want to escape it? would like advice.

Hard to choose a title. -

But i'm in love with my girlfriend, we have been together for 2 years now, i've just come off a vacation with her and had a great time. However, at the moment i'm feeling down for some reason and i seem to be taking it out on her.
    I'm not arguing with her or anything i just seem to not want to be and act really happy with her cause i'm in some sort of mood, and i'm not sure why.

Thinking hard about it, last night i felt horrible and just wished in a way i never met her and never fell in love, and maybe i shouldn't be with her. but then you would say the solution is i shouldn't be with her and dump her? i couldn't do that she's everything to me and i'd be nothing without her, i love her so much .

What's my problem? i feel bad for her cause i'm not treating her right but at the moment i don't want to treat her right. but i love her

The problem is that you think love is a feeling, when it's actually a choice.

Sounds like time for professional help, more than you're going to find here. But dont listen to Dono, he doesnt know what he is talking about
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS View Post
    Sounds like time for professional help, more than you're going to find here. But dont listen to Dono, he doesnt know what he is talking about
    TAVS, I love you. You are an idiot.