+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jealous as hell,,what to do?

Jealous as hell,,what to do?

Hi all. I think I need some help. Im currently having an affair with a married woman. We fell in love pretty quick and we always talk abt how much we love eachother and that we are soulmates. Anyway point is we are in love and she cant leave her husband for another year due to leagal stuff. Anyway she says she will still sleep with him during this time. I asked her to be honest with him and tell him the truth that she doesnt love him (anymore). She claims she sees him as a friend and loves him as a friend but not in any other way. Also she says she doesnt want to hurt him by telling him she doesnt love him but what about in one year? Wont he be as hurt as today?

I feel I love her so much and cant share her with him. It feels like she lets him sleep with her just to be "nice" or something. So far she has turned him down (she says) but once he caught us talking on the phone saying thing to eachothers as all people who are in love are telling eachother. She had to hang up on me and he was so mad and sad so she slept with him to prove him her love. She also told me she cried all the time and thought of me. I felt betrayed coz we agreed to be faithful to eachother but now she says she wont be able to turn him down for one whole year. Im in such pain, I really love this woman and I feel like she betrays me if she sleeps with him. Can you imagine that you KNOW that the one you love will sleep with another person for another year. Everyday before I go to sleep I wonder "did they DO IT tonight?". Its killing me, Im jealous, sad, mad, angry and I feel such pain. What can I do? Should I stay or should I go? Am I wrong abt the way I feel? Should I accept this situation? It feels dirty and unfair. Besides that she told me I CANT sleep with other women, but tbh I dont want to do that coz I only want HER. Please help me Im losing it,,

omg.

seriously.

Really. It feels "dirty and unfair" that the woman you're sleeping with also sleeps with her husband.

Really.
    Spammer Spanker

Besides that she told me I CANT sleep with other women, but tbh I dont want to do that coz I only want HER.
    And she'd have the same sentiments, if she only wanted you.

It's laughable I think. You chose to get involved with a married woman, then you dare whinge about things not being fair?

I guess you do think it's fair for both of you to take the piss out of her husband though.

Ok to clarify things a bit I have to say this. Me and her already planned to move together in 1 year when she can leave him. Now we just have to wait and knowing that she WILL sleep with him is driving me nuts. Its not just the sex WE ARE IN LOVE, at least that is what I feel and as someone pointed out that "if she feels the same that I do she shouldnt feel its ok to sleep with him". To me love is stronger than any agreement and I feel betrayed. Is that really that hard to understand?

It is for me, but that's because I take my wedding vows seriously. Even with my ex-husband, who I came to loathe, I didn't cheat.

I have no sympathy to offer you.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why can't she leave her husband? Please be specific.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I thought this would be a helpful thread in regards to jealousy issues, but this post made my stomach turn at the thought of your selfishness and greedy ways.

I agree, no sympathy!

Also, if your relationship begins with cheating and lying, then who's to say that won't apply to your relationship.

Wow!

What to do? Stay the **** away from the married woman, that's what! I don't care if he doesn't understand her, or if she is *planning* to leave him. Until the papers are signed, she is off limits.

LostInLaLaLand hit it perfectly. You are building a relationship on lies, it will end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why can't she leave her husband? Please be specific.
    I will PM you when I can

Quote Originally Posted by LostInLaLaLand View Post
    I thought this would be a helpful thread in regards to jealousy issues, but this post made my stomach turn at the thought of your selfishness and greedy ways.

I agree, no sympathy!

Also, if your relationship begins with cheating and lying, then who's to say that won't apply to your relationship.

Wow!
    It easy to just write a few bad lines and accuse me but if u cld be more specific and explain why do you view things this way?

Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post
    What to do? Stay the **** away from the married woman, that's what! I don't care if he doesn't understand her, or if she is *planning* to leave him. Until the papers are signed, she is off limits.

LostInLaLaLand hit it perfectly. You are building a relationship on lies, it will end badly.
    As I said to me LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ANY AGREEMENT. I dont care abt any paper and neither does she. I think she is wrong when she acts as she loves him when shes NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It is for me, but that's because I take my wedding vows seriously. Even with my ex-husband, who I came to loathe, I didn't cheat.
    Same here.

I feel betrayed. Is that really that hard to understand......
    If you were her husband, I'd understand.

I personally don't see that you are being betrayed.

They are 'man and wife'.

The only person being betrayed is her husband.

And it's hypocritical of you to complain that you are being betrayed, when you are party to committing a betrayal yourself. That is why you will get no sympathy.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 24-04-10 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingLove View Post
    As I said to me LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ANY AGREEMENT. I dont care abt any paper and neither does she. I think she is wrong when she acts as she loves him when shes NOT.
    Well she obviously does care about this paper and the paper is obviously more important than being with you......or she would be with you.

I think she has no intentions in leaving him. The legal stuff is probably all an excuse, so she can remain with her husband and also play with you when she gets bored.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingLove View Post
    I will PM you when I can
    I don't mean to sound unkind, but please don't PM me. I prefer to use that with regular posters.

What I am trying to determine is whether or not you have a good chance of her actually leaving her husband, because it is quite possible she is just stringing you along.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast