+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She violated my trust.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No they don't.
    Obviously, you're not getting enough sex for the poo winds to accidentally break at the most inopportune moments.

(normally, most hold it and incorporate the discomfort into play acting longevity measures)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Obviously, you're not getting enough sex for the poo winds to accidentally break at the most inopportune moments.

(normally, most hold it and incorporate the discomfort into play acting longevity measures)
    Apparently not. And strangely, I'm okay with my partner(s) holding it in. In fact, I insist upon it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

To the OP:

You're right, the trust has been broken irreparably, what was once licked, can not be unlicked. It's time to break up.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

...she can lick it in the opposite direction?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Are you kidding? What if the germs from her tongue spread into his testicles and then into his blood stream causing sudden paralysis and eventual death?

And then, because the act was unholy his soul will be stuck permanently in limbo.

I don't think you are appreciating the gravity of the situation miso
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Raditude View Post
    My girlfriend, whom I'm engaged to, violated my trust tonight. We were in the midst of foreplay, and she bent down and licked my penis.

I have made it clear to her in the past that I don't believe in oral sex based on religious beliefs. (Please don't judge me, saying I'm having pre-marital sex, I know that.) I'm also a germaphobe, and that grosses me out. (And I don't need anyone making fun of me because I don't believe in oral sex.)

After she did that, I was mortified. I almost instantly lost my erection, and was in too much shock to really say or do anything. She got frustrated because I lost the mood to do it, then tried to give me a guilt trip about how she always tries to give me sex, and I get frustrated over it. (Yesterday she had gas that ruined it.)

I told her that she violated me and broke my trust. She said she feels bad.

I tried to let it go, but the more I think about it, the more that it eats away at me. She had to go home, so I'm stuck here alone in my thoughts.

I love her, I want to forgive her, but I honestly feel violated, and it's hard to shake it.
    Hahahah, omg... this post made my day, too funny, thx

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaFR View Post
    I don't understand your fear of oral. Personally I couldn't be with a guy who felt this way. Maybe your girlfriend feels the same way and is trying to show you how great it can be? Just maybe.

Also, gas ruined sex? Come on man. Everybody lets out a little gas once in a while during sex
    he said it had to do with religious beliefs. now it's a good thing that i'm an atheist, however, if my god told me that getting bj's were bad, then i'd get a sex change an turn into a lesbian.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Except for a few posts, most of you are being immature, and insensitive to other poster's feelings. This isn't the kind of welcoming I would give to a new member of a forum. I come here obviously troubled, yet you make light of, and worse, make fun of my beliefs and situation. Not cool. What's worse, is the mods who usually unbiasedly represent forums are taking part in this as well. I will find another forum.
    Introduction with vital information about me to consider when answering my posts. -> http://www.loveforum.net/introduce-yourself/41227-hey.html#post580561

^^^^okay....I kinda like the fact that the mods join in on this forum and don't have their heads up their asses just cause their names are in a fancy color.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Except for a few posts, most of you are being immature, and insensitive to other poster's feelings. This isn't the kind of welcoming I would give to a new member of a forum. I come here obviously troubled, yet you make light of, and worse, make fun of my beliefs and situation. Not cool. What's worse, is the mods who usually unbiasedly represent forums are taking part in this as well. I will find another forum.
    Glad to hear the constructive criticism. As you'd expect, it's not the first time a newbie said that. Trust me, I've been here for 5 years. No matter where you post, the majority of the responses you receive will typically be immature or inconsistent. The best thing to do is ignore all that and listen to the posts you believe are logical and well-written with sincere advice.

It's your decision though if you want to frequent some other forum.

I agree, this is probably the wrong forum for you. You will probably find more understanding on a Religious dating site. I personally don't know many regular posters who will be able to relate to your situation.

Though my original advice still stands. You're obviously in a relationship with a wrong person who doesn't share your values. It's not going to work out and you should go separate ways.
    Last edited by Mish; 28-04-10 at 03:18 PM.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Dude, no offense, but not even the woman you are going to marry comprehends you. I'd think that woman is closer to you than anyone else...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahah.... quite the contrary, i have been quite supportive. i realize that you and i don't see eye to eye, which is why i'm being patient. keep in mind that i'm an atheist and i don't have the same beliefs as you do. however, i think that whatever problems arise between a couple, they should be able to get over it, or the relationship will never go far.

oh well...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No they don't.
    Of course they do. If sex is good there's no way you can control every muscle in your body. Certainly not the one in your ass.

This dude is a loon man. What a job.

I recommend he pack a very large bowl, and think about what he's doing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast