+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: She violated my trust.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaFR View Post
    Of course they do. If sex is good there's no way you can control every muscle in your body. Certainly not the one in your ass.
    is that your medical opinion? Because I've been fcuking for more than 20 years and this hasn't happened even once. Of course perhaps my partner and I have better than average control over our anal sphincters. Maybe you should change your diet?

As for me, I work with little old people who really can't control their sphincters, and they let 'em rip all day long. I'm not interested in being reminded of them when I'm having sex.

But hey, if you don't mind, more power to you.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-04-10 at 09:14 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to say, i have never farted during sex- and i wouldnt ever want to! But i probably would laugh alot about it but be mortified at the same time.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I have to say, i have never farted during sex- and i wouldnt ever want to! But i probably would laugh alot about it but be mortified at the same time.
    I think its funny when its happened.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Raditude View Post
    Except for a few posts, most of you are being immature, and insensitive to other poster's feelings. This isn't the kind of welcoming I would give to a new member of a forum. I come here obviously troubled, yet you make light of, and worse, make fun of my beliefs and situation. Not cool. What's worse, is the mods who usually unbiasedly represent forums are taking part in this as well. I will find another forum.
    I had to read this post twice because I couldn't believe it was serious. If you don't believe in BJ, then find a girl with the same belief. I think everyone is entitled to get what they want, but you shouldn't deny your woman.
    Oral sex is actually a very important part of love making. It's not deviant or immoral in any religion. Are you in a cult? I would die if I am not allowed to have oral sex with my woman. Sometimes we would spend an hour
    just sucking on each other, and if I have to go through life without such pleasure, then I might as well cut off my wiener.

Okay. this is going to sound incredibly harsh, im sorry. but get over it. seriously. if my boy and i were doing it and he went into my other hole... uhm *cough* the OTHER one.. i swear to god i'd feel so damn violated its not funny. but really. if thats what he wants to do then fine. if it makes him feel good i'll do anything. it just takes some getting used to.. and sure its uncomfortable...and damn gross... but fine. i think thats exactly what your to-be-wifey is thinking. she wants to make you feel as good as she can. and in general its said that guys LOVE oral. which is a fact and will always remain a fact for some odd reason.. :/ so she probably thought you would too. obviously you didnt think that way...

just tell her not to do it again basically. and try to get over it. :/

also how is it against your religion, if i may ask? Thats quite interesting. What religion are you? How does that work?? :O

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    i bet you also queefed during sex. aka... pussy fart.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You need some serious help

Quote Originally Posted by Raditude View Post
    Except for a few posts, most of you are being immature, and insensitive to other poster's feelings. This isn't the kind of welcoming I would give to a new member of a forum. I come here obviously troubled, yet you make light of, and worse, make fun of my beliefs and situation. Not cool. What's worse, is the mods who usually unbiasedly represent forums are taking part in this as well. I will find another forum.
    Then ignore those guys and respond to the people who are acting cordial. Do it now, and explain to me this:

If you are so firm in your religious beliefs, then why are you having premarital sex? Obviously, you don't want to follow those rules. I am obsessive compulsive, too, and I'm pretty sure I know what's going on in your head. You have become comfortable with the system of values forcibly thrust upon you by your parents, which your obsessive tendencies lead you to follow strictly. Autistic people strongly relate to routine, and have trouble dealing with change. You therefore have an irrational fear of questioning these values because of the complete change in perspective that could lead to. It's a phobia, and it's not good for you.

It's hard to combat those phobias--I know that personally--but you're not even trying, probably because of your extensive history of negative reinforcement that comes with an abusive childhood. Whether or not your fiance realizes exactly how, she is trying to help you. I think she realizes that there's someone else inside of you waiting to come out and live, but her ability to love is finite. You can only react to her kindness with anger so many times before her emotional strength runs out and she gives up. You might not find another person who loves you so much, and the longer you put off dealing with your psychological problems, the more deeply-ingrained they will become. Assuming you have the emotional fortitude to survive a break-up with your fiance (I doubt it), your inability to take control over who you choose to be will lead you further and further down a path of hopeless despair. Whether you die by your own hand (again, sorry to be all negative, but that's more likely) or by natural causes, you will die a very unhappy person.

I'm not trying to ridicule you, hear. I'm not trying to say you're hopeless and make you give up. I'm warning you of what could happen so that you can change it, because I don't want it to happen. It would make me sad, because I strongly identify with your story.
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 11-05-10 at 03:57 PM.

How ridiculous. Get over yourself.

You a damn troll

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234