+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating Girls Older Than You?

Dating Girls Older Than You?

Hi guys! I am interested to hear your opinion. What do you think about guys dating girls older than them? What your view on it? And what the max age gap u will accept. 2, 3, 4?

It's nothing special I guess. I know a lot of cases where that happens (my mom is 4 years older than my dad, for example. She was 26 and he 22 when they met.), the only issue is that until a certain age (25?) women are usually more mature than men the same age, so they might get frustrated at our most "childish" attitudes... but it depends on the people in question, of course.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

I'm early 30's, I wouldn't date a guy below 30 years old.

Younger guys tend to be on the lookout for the next piece of skirt. At my age, I would be looking for stability and long term...

Hence - NO MATCH.

My current GF is older than me, and 4 of the 5 before her were also older (the fifth was younger, and was crazy enough to reinforce my beliefs about not dating girls under 25).

I don't go for women who are significantly older (no Mrs. Robinson scenarios here), but I've typically found that I have an easier time "connecting" with women 3-5 years older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by irrelevant_89 View Post
    It's nothing special I guess. I know a lot of cases where that happens (my mom is 4 years older than my dad, for example. She was 26 and he 22 when they met.), the only issue is that until a certain age (25?) women are usually more mature than men the same age, so they might get frustrated at our most "childish" attitudes... but it depends on the people in question, of course.
    I've always found the opposite to be true. I rarely see a lady under 25 who I would consider to be noticeably more mature than her male peers. Women certainly mature earlier than men, but it really doesn't seem to start until the mid-to-late twenties, from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by haz4ever View Post
    Hi guys! I am interested to hear your opinion. What do you think about guys dating girls older than them? What your view on it? And what the max age gap u will accept. 2, 3, 4?
    20 years either end of the spectrum for me... regarding age gaps.

As long as they're keen on life, devilish in bed, and appeal to my own silly view of this world.... it's all good... although the younger chicks generally seem vain and silly to me.

I have to say that I have been brought up to think that it is awkward for the men to be younger than the woman. That being said, I see nothing wrong with it, especially since the single women around my area are a bit older than me. (I am 19 and there seem to be more single women who are around 20-22)

most women i've dated have been older than me, at least by two years. i think i'd put the limit on 30 years old, but i would always be willing for something casual with a gal anywhere from 18-35, as long as they are attractive.

i'm currently seeing a girl who's about 3 years older than me. foreign exchange student at my uni, too. that takes experience, lol.

and damn, i miss the doc...

My ex wife was 5 years older than me - age was not a problem. But the fact that she became obese was

lol, i think putting a ring on a woman's finger cuts off circulation to something that keeps her thin.

My first and so far only love was a couple years older than me. She wasn't ready for a serious relationship
    I'd probably set the limit on ~5 years older/younger. I'd prefer older though since girls of my age aren't very mature and aren't looking for long term relationships.