Some people here are aware of a very distressing and heartbreaking situation I had a few months ago where my unfortunate ex made a serious false allegation against me and was taken to the crown court.
thankfully, I was found not guilty within a matter of minutes of a 3 day trial. They all knew she was lying and that none if it made any sense at all. there was no story, no foundation - nothing.

So yes, of course I am gutted I have lost her as she was really the love of my life to be frank.

Moving on has been so hard. so so hard but after a last attempt, I think I may have found someone. She is a VERY WELL educated human being, has common sense (unlike most people these days) and is very down to earth and grounded. she is also a university lecturer..... need I say more?

She really is nice and somehow, sees something in me. we basically have fallen for each other and she has really found me refreshing in many ways (the way I say things, talk, the mindset and so on).

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I am trying my hardest to let go of my previous partner emotionally and its getting there but at the same time, I dont want to lose this new woman. I mean, she doesnt know the situation but I believe she is the type to totally understand as she has alot of experience also and knows the society we live in (she teaches socialogy, criminalogy and phylosophy)

I want to be able to explain how I feel about her (this new woman) and believe I have done so quite a fair bit and she really is loving it. At the same time, I dont want to "run out" of things to say.... are there any tips/advice on this? How can a man keep "woo-ing" his woman?

What other things can I do apart from just "talk"? Any gestures? Like what?

im not a confident person especially after what happened with my ex..... so please help