+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are You In Love With This Man?

Are You In Love With This Man?

He is tall, dark, educated, employed, makes good money, travels some with his work, works long hours and even some holidays. He is single and loves you and you are the only woman in his life. He visits you in your home and sleeps with you when he can. He emails and phones you weekly when he is away. He sends romantic cards on special occasions.

What's wrong with this picture??? He is actually married and has a dozen lovers in a dozen different cities. He maintains an apartment for himself in one city and an expensive home for his wife and grown daughters in another city. His hobby is seducing women from the Internet. He buys romantic cards by the dozen and his calendar is all filled with the dates to mail them. He doesn't work long hours or on holidays. He just tells you that because he can't possiblly spend all holidays with you. His wife found out about his philandering years ago an no longer cares what he does. They have an arrangement that he likes. He has no intention of getting a divorce.

I just had a déjà vu. Wasn't this thread already posted?

Was it? I couldn't locate it. The first time I tried to post it yesterday I got an automatic message that said I hadn't been a member long enough or something like that. Or maybe the message said you have to log in first. Whatever it was I thought it didn't post so I waited until today to try again.
    Last edited by Barbara; 25-04-10 at 08:36 PM.

Here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/41242-you-love-man.html#post580640[/url]