+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going to see and ex after 3 1/2 years

Going to see and ex after 3 1/2 years

Ok, so I am going to see my ex after almost 3 1/2 years apart. A quick short background, we didn't break up because of fighting, cheating or lying. We were together for about a year and a half. Things were going fine then we drfited apart because I got her pregnant and she ended up having major complications when the decision to have the abortion appeared. She ended up having surgery to remove some of her reproductive system. She didn't want any guys in her life at the time

What started out as a pure sexual relationship turned into a more companionship with her. The sexual connection has never been duplicated or topped on my part and was amazing. When parting, in Oct 06, I asked "Would you say we would never meet again?"...she said "there is obviously somethere there but now is not the time"

We attempted to see each other at Christmas that year but nothing came out of it. Things were to weird at the time.

so, 3 1/2 years later she is on my mind, she was off my mind for about there years...now I am sober (drinking) and have been thinking about her...I said "* * * * it, life is to short not make sure". I have changed quite a bit, work full time and have become a real adult I guess you could say...but this was never an issue while together

I sent her a message on facebook simply saying "Hi"....she responded with "Why hello there! How are ya?"....we chatted a bit over Facebook msg "she asked if I was married or have kids" I told her no...I asked the same...she said no....

I then asked "Last time I chatted with you in 2008....you said you were down for getting together....you still feel this way. It would be nice to see you. Perhaps have a coffee together?"

her response "lol how do you remember from 2008? but ya we could do something soon! coffee sounds nice and i can meet you halfway or something.."

Now, I know I was a little more important to her than she lets on. She did tell me that she got closer to me than I thought. She was also more important to me than I thought. Connections and how I feel about them are very important to me. Only two women have connected to me that way...one was before her and her of course.

When I was with her, it was almost like we were two individuals together as one. I have yet to be able to replicate or duplicate this even though I have seen 8 different girls since her. ..I am also 7 year older than her. She is 23, I am 31. Also, I knew at the time I knew that we wouldn't be together forever and there would be a time that came when we would break apart...

Is it possible that it is still there, do these things ever happen? I guess I should know right away when I see her...right?

Ended to soon!
    pagemaster
    Last edited by pagemaster; 26-04-10 at 12:53 AM.