+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Romance, Need Advice, I'm confused.

HELP!!! New Romance, Need Advice, I'm confused.

I have a guy friend that has been hanging out with me at school for about 4 months. We started hanging out in the evenings about 3 weeks ago (all initiated by him). My house, his house, going for walks and then my house again (about 7 times).

About 2 weeks ago he tried to kiss me but I was too nervous, so he kind of backed off a little. I went away for the weekend and when I came back we hung out and he kissed me a lot at least 10 times that night. Then he wanted to see me the next night but I was busy (he always wants to see me the next day). So the night after, which was last night, he came over to my house and we made out major.

Okay so here's my issue. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend and I won't go any farther with him if we're not in a relationship. I don't know what I should do.

Any advice, please, I don't want to get hurt.

New update, my friend just told me she talked to him and said "Hey, T........, You and C...... Huh?" and he replied "I don't know". And then she said "You should get together with her" and he replied "I don't know". And, we do hug at school sometimes but we always talk.

I just don't know what I should do next, should I say something to him?
    Last edited by blondy2; 29-04-10 at 08:50 AM.

A lady with morals.....that is the way to go

Then don't go any further with him and until you are in an exclusive and committed relationship. And if he tries anything 'shifty', let him know that you aint that kinda girl and if he's a decent guy he will wait.

Just continue with things the way they are and see what happens. If he really likes you, I would imagine that soon enough he will ask you to be exclusive with him.

If he doesn't, don't be tempted to try and lure him into something with sex....it won't and doesn't work.

Stick to your standards....less chance of you getting hurt that way.

I pretty much agree with what xxazurexx said.

How old are the both of you ?
    Last edited by asdfg789; 29-04-10 at 02:36 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks for saying I have morals, I really do. I'd like nothing more then to jump his bones but I value my self control.

I'm 15 and he's 16. He's had several girlfriends. I had one serious relationship that lasted for 7 months and a few short mistakes here and there. Do you have any thing to add, I can take it!!!

All I have to add is that i think going beyond making out at 15 is not a good idea, commitment or not. Save something for later.
    Spammer Spanker

^^ I agree. At only 15 years old, you are way to be young to be thinking about these kinds of things.
    Save that kinda stuff for later

You can still have relationships, but without the 'heavy stuff' involved.

I know I'm young and have a long way to go, not just the rest of high school, but college also. I just made a big mistake by having a serious relationship with a guy for 7 months. Although I'm still a virgin, I still got a taste of the passion.

Quote Originally Posted by blondy2 View Post
    Although I'm still a virgin, I still got a taste of the passion.
    Guys at that age are mainly driven by their surging hormones. Not many will have the emotional maturity to maintain a stable relationship.

Best if you can save yourself for the special someone and you're not likely to know for sure until a few more years down the road ...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just relax and go with the flow. However stick to those morals and don't just into bed the day he asks you to be his girlfriend. There is much joy to experience as "hooking up like highschoolers". Take it slow and enjoy all the stuff that comes before sex. There's alot...

Oh, don't get me wrong I don't plan on doing the deed until way later. Thanks!

I think you are doing the right thing. You do not want to let a guy get the wrong idea about you like your easy or whatever. Just stick to your guns and if he still wants to be around he will eventually know that you want something serious.

Just take time and relax =)

Thanks, I agree, but how long do I wait if he doesn't ask me to be his girlfriend, before I say something to him?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well 2 weeks isn't long enough so you've still got some waiting to do. But enjoy the ride! He's flirting he seems eager to see you so be flattered and enjoy the courtship.

Please note: New Update

REALLY NEED AS MUCH ADVICE AS I CAN GET ! ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast