+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved, trimmed or natural?

I like a nice big, hairy bush; you know, when it looks like you're smuggling Don King in your panties.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I like a nice big, hairy bush; you know, when it looks like you're smuggling Don King in your panties.
    dop exhibits a new emotion! Anger step aside, he can be funny as well!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I like it trimmed..some hair is sexy. Also, this topic isn't new or anything so if you did a search i'm sure a few threads would popup.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    dop exhibits a new emotion! Anger step aside, he can be funny as well!
    That's how I normally am. I've just been frustrated with school and my roommate who can't be civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica2004 View Post
    I like mine bald too!!!! what girl wants to deal with all that hair... come on now. lol ha ha ha ha
    i don't necessarily think any girl wants to deal with all that hair, but many don't want to bother dealing with the pain of eliminating all of it haha, so they just don't bother. i personally don't like it completely bald because it makes me feel too naked and baby-like haha. i do my best to have the important parts bald and leave some adulthood intact so my bf can't have any complaints .

as for guys...i think guys who shave are either one of a few things (1) a self-conscious guy trying really hard to make his penis look as big as it can, (2) a guy who is really sexual and wants to leave the option open to do some really kinky stuff, or (3) a guy who cares about wanting to make a bj as comfortable as possible for the girl. although i tend to think that option (3) most likely leans towards guys who keep it trim and don't necessarily shave.

i'm throwing out some pretty good stereotypes here. anyone agree or disagree? haha, i prefer my bf keeps it trim and i think he likes keeping it that way anyway so it's a win win situation for me...
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 30-04-10 at 03:22 AM.

My boyfriend doesn't groom his hair down there. At first it was shocking to me but I hardly even notice it anymore. I strongly believe that people should do what they want with their hoohaas and their partners shouldn't force them to shave if they don't want to. I keep neat and clean down there with minimal hair. If he asked me to go full bush I'd laugh and say no.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Clean is most important. Tho, folks who trim are more likely to spend the effort to ensure cleanliness as well.

I would prefer to get Brazilians done all the time, but I don't have the consistent funds for it now. I also don't have consistent time available to shave regularly. Lucky for me my boyfriend doesn't care at all. He's intrigued by the Brazilian prospect, but said that he doesn't care either way as long as he has me.

I wish my bf would say something sweet like that to me :o( He's the type to joke around than be serious. Maybe he's just afraid that he'd look like a wuss? Guys don't make sense to me...*sigh*

I trim mine...

How in the world is a guy supposed to shave it all the way down there anyways?

This is sort of a silly thread..........not that theres anyting wrong with being silly. This is definatly sometintg you should ask your partner. If you're not comfortable with asking your partner then you shouldn't be with him/her.

Bald is beautiful! Besides, I prefer eating off a clean plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12