Here is my problem and I hope this isn't horribly long but I don't like to skimp on details. I met a girl this past Halloween and essentially ended up kissing her for just a moment, before that happened I spent about 4 hours or so flirting and talking with her, so I got her number and texted her a bit. Met her two days later where she revealed that she was actually going through a divorce currently, met her the next day and had a great chat about life and other deep things other than relationship stuff. After that she disappeared, never saw her again for 2 months or so and I noticed she disappeared from my Facebook, like blocked me and I know she did because she was going to see the soon to be ex one last night when he came back over Christmas. Shes a ridiculously loving girl but got married too soon and knows it now, and it was a military man and I have seen on so many occasions military men doing this from where I am from to just get married, people get married and pregnant very young where I live.

Anyways, mid January she appears on my Facebook again, and I spoke to her the night I went out to celebrate my birthday so I was somewhat drunk but I remember everything that happens to me, I am not a stupid drunk at all. The one point I remember from talking to her was she said something along the lines of my husband doesn't know what we did or had, wish I could have saved the line but that was the context of it that I remember. We of course begin to hang out again and I am liking her as much as before, I honestly have not ever met anyone with an attitude that makes me as happy as she does, and on top of that she is beautiful so I can honestly say she is the best thing I have ever met.

Now I dive into the information that I am hoping to have your opinions on. Right now I know for a fact this is not the best time to lay it all out there and say I like her as more than just a friend, that I would want to be more than friends. The obvious reason that I will not do that is she has already mentioned two friends of her doing exactly that to her, and I know she would probably like them as well but now is not the time in her life where she is looking to deal with a relationship. Heh I am trying to think of how to word my facts correctly but I can't seem to put them into a nice sentence form for you so it will probably be just little statements now. On one hand I know that she trusts me, she passes out on her couch with me there by her, she passes out on her bed with me lying right next to her, she appears to have no fears of me trying to do anything, and I never would I am not that type of guy. I know she likes to hang out with me because she has stated before that we need to hang out more because of how fun I am and she needs or wants more of that. There are more things but being that its 4am I am having a hard time thinking of them...

Now onto what I have done. I have always been there for her whenever she wants to hang out of course and I am glad to be there. I have done the part where I gave a big tip to her at her new job, I have downloaded her favorite show for her and am currently burning it to DVD for her since she doesn't have cable or internet. I remember exact things from out conversations from when we first met, and she even asked when we went out to eat the other night if I remember for everyone or just some people. I don't remember my answer to that question...sigh haha. Basically this girl is wonderful beyond anything I have ever met and I don't think I would ever find someone with a personality as wonderful as hers! Also when we went out recently she seemed to get dressed up a bit, even did her hair up and I wonder, did she did this for me?

Basically right now I realize is not the time to open up to her about my feelings, but I know that if I never tell her my feelings that this girl will haunt my mind for the rest of my life as a "what could have been" and I currently already have enough of those thoughts as it is. I will also cut this story off now since I think it is long enough, and I will add anything I feel I may have forgotten once I get sleep and read what I wrote and and responses you may all have for me.

Thanks in advance!!