+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, I need your opinion about this situation.

Ladies, I need your opinion about this situation.

Hi everyone,
    I need your opinion about this situation.

I met this really lovely girl a few weeks ago. We text (including dirty texts), ringing me every day,met up a few times and even went to the cinema together. We both shared how we both felt for each other and she even kissed me on the cheek. She wanted to be friends first, I was happy with that and just wanted to see what happens and if it does kick off into a full relationship.

However we had a bad argument over the weekend. That didn't go down well and then come Monday she wanted to meet up with me before I go to work to have a talk. She told me that she was running late and then she told me not to wait for her instead and just go without her. As I was on my way to work, she then turned around and told me that she wished I waited for instead. I just didn't understand that. She then later told me that she just wanted to be friends and couldn't see this progressing any further. I was fine with that but come Tuesday and Today shes been texting me like normal and shes still texting me. Could anyone explain this to me because I just don't understand her.

Comments and opinions please

I'm a guy so maybe my opinion isn't what you are looking for, buttt it's typical behavior when they are still talking to you after they break up with you. To go from spending alot of time with somebody to just not talking to them or seeing them is a very difficult transition. It's hard to do that cold turkey. She doesn't want to feel like she has lost you completely so it's keeping you around. Until she has that somebody else, it will help her not feel so alone. It's selfish and it's bullshit but it is what it is. If this is what she wanted, tell her to do you both a favor and give you some space. It's difficult to have somebody just dump you and then act like everything's normal when it clearly isn't. It's not okay. You need this space for you and she should respect it. It will be hard to be happy with somebody else when this person is clearly who you want to be with and they are lingering around.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

She seems pretty fickle and more trouble than its worth.

I can't speak for all girls but I just know when I want to pursuit something and when I'm just not in to a guy. For me there is no gray. I'm either into him or I'm not. Sure, you can become friends and eventually find you have feelings for a friend but that doesn't happen too often, not to me anyway.

The only other thing I can think of is that her behavior had to do with the argument. Maybe it just turned her off or made her see you in a different way. Like I said, probably more drama than its worth worrying over.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?