+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It hurts so much

It hurts so much

Hi im new to this forum but I need some help getting over someone so here is my story:

About 2 years ago I met this girl her name is Kelli I knew I liked her from the first time I met her.A few weeks past since meeting her and we started to talk more and more(we had some of the same classes.)Well eventually I told someone I liked her and then I found out that she liked me also.So eventually we started dating.At first everything was ok everything was going good we talked on the phone on MSN Messenger and hung out almost everyday.....Then things started happening I began to get more and more depressed we got into fights we made up got into more fights we had been telling each other we loved each other and everything a few months passed and we had our first kiss and many more but things just kept getting worse and worse.About by December we had been dating a year....onenight she called me and we talked then she told me we needed to break up.It hurt so bad she said it was because I was depressed all the time(I was depressed because of family issues.)5 months passed after that and one day I got a call from one of her friends saying she had let some other guy give her oral and I heard that she was drinking and everything.That wasnt the Kelli I knew.I started talking to her again and I asked her what was going on she denied all of it and so I was like yeah whatever.We talked for about a month when 1 day I got an email saying she missed me and wanted me back I though hard on this and decided I loved her still and I was so happy.She was different she had gotten kinky she did different stuff hung out with different people.I knew something was wrong but I didnt care all I care about was that we were together again.Well a month passed and she started getting depressed and we broke up I couldnt understand why and she said she wasnt ready for any kind of relationship and that shew was afraid of them I was hurt but I was supportive of her decision...and then a week later(today)i found out she is dating some other guy who used to be my friend.She completely lied to me and it hurts more than anything I have ever felt.Can someone please give me advice to either getting her back or getting over her and moving on?Thanks.

It sounds to me like she is young and the to of you have just grown apart. Dont beat your self up about it, just try and move on. It seems like she is not the person you would want to be with anymore so start looking for someone better.

I agree with the above. I think you've both just grown apart. Its time to live and learn. Move on with your life. There is always going to be more girls in the world and you'll meet many of them.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn