+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She never compliments me..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a gal who wants to be complimented as well as I throw them his way as well. He knows I think he's hot because I can't keep my hands off him but whispering that in his ear always helps IMO.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men wouldn't do what they do, (besides rape), if they didn't receive some positive reinforcement.

Though, you do seem kind of needy.

I get compliments because I tan well, possess physical features my g/f adores, and show off my manly body.

Yeah, nigga.

The fact that you cried cause your not getting them makes me think you have a huge vagina and thats why I said balls up.

I mean I don't always get compliments but I give plenty of compliments....the way I figure it is its a compliment to have a woman as wonderful as my gf with me.

I mean she does give me compliments but not as much as I give her and I certainly don't cry when I don't get told how good I look or how funny I am.

Like I said, its a compliment that she enjoys spending time with me....trust me...she is outta my league.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I read the title and responded without reading his post entirely.

Men gain compliments not from being nice, but from being men.

When you put some effort in staying groomed, when you project confidence into you disposition and in the things you do, people will naturally compliment you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yeah, I read the title and responded without reading his post entirely.

Men gain compliments not from being nice, but from being men.

When you put some effort in staying groomed, when you project confidence into you disposition and in the things you do, people will naturally compliment you.
    I know guys cry, I've cried but it takes a lot to get me to cry. You really have to hurt me bad. As much as you hear women say they want a man who is sensitive they don't mean they want a woman. They want a guy who is emotional every once in awhile, when its expected...not cry at the drop of a hat and have so little self-confidence that they need to be told they are good looking.

Even guys want a woman who is confident in themselves....nobody likes anybody who is emotionally brittle.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the OP doesn't give a **** what you say,anymore
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    i know guys cry, i've cried but it takes a lot to get me to cry. You really have to hurt me bad. As much as you hear women say they want a man who is sensitive they don't mean they want a woman. They want a guy who is emotional every once in awhile, when its expected...not cry at the drop of a hat and have so little self-confidence that they need to be told they are good looking.

Even guys want a woman who is confident in themselves....nobody likes anybody who is emotionally brittle.
    right on!!

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I know guys cry, I've cried but it takes a lot to get me to cry. You really have to hurt me bad. As much as you hear women say they want a man who is sensitive they don't mean they want a woman. They want a guy who is emotional every once in awhile, when its expected...not cry at the drop of a hat and have so little self-confidence that they need to be told they are good looking.

That made me think... what happens if the one ruining your confidence is the other person? Shouldn't that person make it up for you?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    ... what happens if the one ruining your confidence is the other person? Shouldn't that person make it up for you?
    No. If someone puts you down, why be with them in the first place or want to remain in a situation where they could make it up to you?

Know I wouldn't be with anyone who made me feel like shit, then treat me nice when they felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If someone puts you down, why be with them in the first place or want to remain in a situation where they could make it up to you?
    Because he/she didn't use to be that way and you "hope" that person will go back to how he/she used to be... and maybe you have no one else.

Because he/she didn't use to be that way and you "hope" that person will go back to how he/she used to be... and maybe you have no one else.
    Maybe she never used to be that way, but then her true colours came shining through. Maybe she could no longer keep up the pretence of being a nice person and resorted back to being the nasty person she really is.

Maybe she never used to be that way, but then her true colours came shining through. Maybe she could no longer keep up the pretence of being a nice person and resorted back to being the nasty person she really is.
    That just made me smile because I just realized you are right. She warned me a few times she isn't nice. How can we be such fools and not listen to the truth when they tell it to us? At least I learned a few lessons from this.. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, doesn't it?

That just made me smile because I just realized you are right. She warned me a few times she isn't nice. How can we be such fools and not listen to the truth when they tell it to us? At least I learned a few lessons from this.. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, doesn't it?
    You know something, I'd find it a whole lot harder to get out of a situation in which the other person was a genuinely nice person, like my ex.
    Guess that is why I'd hung around for so long...he was a genuine, nice guy, who didn't mean to hurt me.
    Sometimes I used to wish he was a nasty person, because it would have been far easier for me to walk away and I'd have been done far sooner done than I was with him. Nor would I be now feeling guilty, for walking away.

So it's hard for me to understand why people remain in these situations and find it hard to walk away, but put up with these less than savoury people with attitude problems, issues, etc.

So I find myself wondering, is it the case that people with issues, attract people with issues? And are people with issues themselves, more likely to put up with crap and because they don't feel worthy of anything more than this poor treatment.

Nobody with any self respect sticks around and takes crap
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 01-05-10 at 10:14 PM.

So I find myself wondering, is it the case that people with issues, attract people with issues? And are people with issues themselves, more likely to put up with crap and because they don't feel worthy of anything more than this poor treatment.

Nobody with any self respect sticks around and takes crap
    I think you are right and that's why it happens... If you don't feel like you are worth something better, you stick around.

^^ I wish 'self esteem' and 'confidence' was available to buy on the market.

None of us would put up with crap eh? lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast