+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wants another man's baby

She wants another man's baby

I have run into a problem I never saw coming. I started dating a girl for about a year. We live in two different cities, but no longer than 45 miles from each other. She was a great person..so I thought and after a great time together I felt my stomach being kicked in the other day. I was on facebook and during our chat she told me she had intentions of moving to Colorado. So I asked her if it was for a job or something else. She said something else. She refused to elaborate, but after awhile I called her and she told me that her ex BF from the past called her and proposed to her. She said she has not spoken to him in years. I dont even know the guy. She later told me she accepted and wanted to have his kids. She even went so far to say that she would send me pictures of her baby and hope we could be friends. Honestly I am so shocked and disgusted I dont know what to do from here.

Move on. There's nothing else to do.

Better to find out now than later. The fact that she is moving out of state will make the recovery much easier, too. You'll never have to worry about seeing her with another man.

Prediction: You'll hear from her again. For your sake, I hope you won't respond.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some women are complete idiots.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The next time she calls you, it's because she's heartbroken and wants you back. I get the feeling that getting back with her ex is going to blow up in her face. Do yourself a favour and never speak to this crazy bitch again.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

so she has been contacting this guy and rekindled a deep relationship and you didnt even know about it? sorry man, she's no good for you.

Unfortunately, most women get "stuck" on certain men in their lives. This one just so happened to get involved with the op, but still was in love with some boyfriend from the past. Or the old boyfriend has more money. That does it too.

Paul's advice:

Move the bowels, wipe, and then flush her away, if she comes back to you, its not ment to be, its because the other guy lost his job.

Paul Cho

Oh my god man this must be really hard for you to deal with... she's gonna get what's coming to her man so just try and move on with your life and meet that special someone that will truly love you. If she ever comes knocking on your door, no matter how lonely you or she is don't ever take her back. Don't ever settle for being 2nd best! Good luck.

I don't buy that an ex she hasn't heard from in years would contact her and propose just like that.

And if he did, then he sounds just as mentally retarded as she is......they will be a good match.

I suspect she's been chatting to him for months.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I don't buy that an ex she hasn't heard from in years would contact her and propose just like that.

And if he did, then he sounds just as mentally retarded as she is......they will be a good match.

I suspect she's been chatting to him for months.
    Yeah, that is very suspicious. Even assuming the ex actually did it out of the blue, you can't help but question the sanity of any woman who would immediately accept. Something's definitely been going on behind his back.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha would you ever want to take this girl back??? i wouldn't take her back even if she came running....

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I personally think you should just let her go and ruin her life. If she is seriously doing this then she deserves what's coming to her. On top of that, you deserve better then a girl who would go back to someone who she hasn't heard from in that long and even have kids with him. She clearly hasn't thought this all the way through. If you do love her, then talk to her and tell her that there's a reason she chose you and left him and hope she listens to reason. If she doesn't then it's your gain and her loss. I wish you the best of luck here and hope that everything works out well for you.

Let me guess, her ex boyfriend is black?

and yeah just let her go man, no need to worry about sluts like that. Always remember you are better then them and you deserve better.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what does black have to do with anything?? there are black guys out there that actually have small peckers too.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

There are not many options available really other than moving on. I feel for you, you must be crushed especially as it out of the blue, not exactly something you expect from somebody you have been dating for a year, I guess you have many unanswered questions and are searching for all the clues.

Not entirely sure if her ex would randomly propose to her after such a long time apart without any contact, I don't know, maybe it is like one of them chick flicks where like the childhood sweetheart emerges after four years with a ring in tow, maybe she is actually telling the truth but sounds a bit suspect to moi. I know it sucks at the moment but believe things happen for a reason, rise above it and accept that she is entitled to make her own decisions, and if her heart lies elsewhere then wish her well and goodbye. I mean why the hell does she assume you would want to stay in touch and that it would be okay for her to send pics of her future kids?! What's the deal with that? How insenstive can a girl get?! You don't need somebody like that in your life, remove her, wipe the slate clean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!