+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why is disgusting enjoyable?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ although i wouldn't mind if a woman came in my mouth... i love it when women squirt.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    Girls what would you do if your'e giving a guy a blow job and suddenly without warning he starts pissing in your mouth, would you get mad? i am just wondering about this.
    I'd be just about as annoyed as you would be if a woman pissed in your mouth. (or a guy for that matter )
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Girls what would you do if your'e giving a guy a blow job and suddenly without warning he starts pissing in your mouth, would you get mad? i am just wondering about this.
    ^^^ Hmmm, sounds like a troll to me. What kind of idiot asks such an obvious question? Mard, how would you like it if we were laughing about something and I punched you in the eye? Same principle all around.....
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ^^^ although i wouldn't mind if a woman came in my mouth... i love it when women squirt.

raverboy
    I let my woman come in my mouth all the time. I swallow every drop....just like she swallows every drop of mine.
    It's not disgusting if you are doing this with someone you deeply love. It's really natural actually.

swallowing anything is the most disgusting part. I could never swallow, doesn't matter how much i love someone

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ in your opinion. when I love, I love it all

swallowing anything is the most disgusting part. I could never swallow, doesn't matter how much i love someone
    Whatever, you know you swallowed when that big black dick came in your mouth.......doesn't feel so good when those kind of comments are directed at you does it?

^ are you a girl, you talk like one

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ well i didn't hear you complain when there was a comment about you swallowing a black man's cock. this is very interesting.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

^ are you a girl, you talk like one
    Hardly, I'm just someone who is tired of seeing 8/10 of your comments revolving around black cock (in other people's threads no less). You've made comments about someone not being able to please their woman because their wife needed a big black cock and not his weak liitle dick, and comments about people's wives enjoying cheating with guys who have big black cocks. I'm just tired of it and if I were a mod I'd have broken my foot off in your ass and banned you. You're just an asshole who has nothing meaningful to contribute to this forum. I'll go a step further and declare to everyone that you are simply a troll who stirs trouble and needs to be banned.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Anyway, in my opinion the only reason sex is related with disgusting is because the culture tries to tear down sex (for a whole miriad of reasons). That being said, we can use the cultural disgust as a serious turn on

Sex is f**king great, pretty much by definition. Loving, tender, kinky, disgusting, hard, slow, dominating, painful...in my opinion as long as there is attention and presence, it really is only one thing: mind-blowingly, miraculously amazing.

I remember when I used to find penis's ugly and disgusting...

Now I love blow jobs!!!! Funny how things change

Then spit it out.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

its only disgusting if people don't practice good hygiene before sex otherwise I don't see it as disgusting

This reminds me of an old radio show in the 90s that teenage people (me too) used to listen to.

Was hosted by a GP who would always remind the audience that sex is not disgusting and that if you think it is then you are not ready for it regardless of your age..

So I suggest you go back to square one and analyse why you would even think that kissing boils down to an exchange of germs.

Personally I think that most people go past the germ issues because hormones and lust drive us to conduct unspeakable acts

Then for other people maybe more prudish or deprived of any primeval urges falling in love could help them overcome these hang-ups...

Have you ever kissed someone you were in love with?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123