+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped for a 23 Year old Married Man with Two Children

Dumped for a 23 Year old Married Man with Two Children

I met this girl who is 15, I'm 17. over the Internet, We were together for 2 Years, I was about to meet her very soon in a 2-3 years. and All was going great.. Untill she met this Guy from Indiana.. She's apparently from Florida and She was changed after they met.. She was talking to him more, She didn't mind me and She later broke up with me and told me she's with him... I asked him "Why..?" And He told me that his.. Ahem, WIFE Is arguing with him too much and that he's about to divorce with her.... I told him that she's younger then him... And That he has two Children, Well.. Apparently he told me that he's "Waiting" for her to be 18... Seriously.. How can I stop this..? Is there any way to bring her back..? I've felt such connection and Love, I never hid any secret from her and I was always open and she was too... It was all fine.. I don't want it too be too late and lose her forever..

EDIT:
    She lives with her Grandmother that usually yell and abuse her.. Her Mother isn't there for her so If I'll try to call her Grandmother and tell her about it... She might never see me again or worse.. Which I don't know.
    Last edited by Dan3131; 03-05-10 at 09:13 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This girl has a lot of very complex psychological issues, stemming from god knows where. You are in no position to help her, and in fact, she is likely to drag you down, too. You say her grandma yells at her, but perhaps that is because her grandma recognizes what poor decisions she makes, and is trying to stop her before it is too late to fix her mistakes. If I were you, I would run far, far away, and stay away from this girl. She is heading down a dark path.

And BTW - I hope it was just a poor choice of words on your part when you said she wouldn't mind you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, I haven't really explained alot, Because it happend right now. And I'm by all means Truly in love with her. She told me many reasons that we should break apart when he was around. Like that our Relationship is going down and down and down, I was jealous I admit. She, And even he.. Told me that he never intends to go after her.. And Look what is this, I just think he brainwashed her or something.. Criticizing me for not being good enough as much as I remember he insulted me for I'm not paying attention. Basically driving me insane. Thing is, Me and Her have so much in Common and We were just very happy. I know the answer is "Move on and you'll find someone else" But I don't feel like finding someone else, If she was the right one for me at first, Then no one can. My mind simply refuses to let her go. Still hoping to have her back.

I agree with vashti. Issues aside, wouldn't it be better to find someone closer(i.e. someone that you won't have to "meet (her) very soon in a 2-3 years")?

And even if this girl snaps out of what you think is brainwashing from this older guy with kids, what's to stop her from meeting the same kind of guy again when you've still not met? In fact, what if she were to meet a guy like that after yous had met? From what you say, she doesn't feel as sure about being with you as you do being with her. That's her loss, not yours. You've done nothing wrong in this really, have you? Of course not.

It happens, and it sucks like hell. But you're very young, and you'll find other girls more great than her. And ones without crazy grandmothers too. You WILL get over her.

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    What?? Call the police is what you should do. This guy is a pervert getting with a 15 year old!!