+ Follow This Topic

Thread: tell me what to do!

tell me what to do!

My friend has got a wonderful boyfriend and he is very rich too, every other day she shows me that it's a gift from her boyfriend like today she told me that her boyfriend gave her a nice cell phone ,my boyfriend is also wealthy and I feel that he doesn't feel like to give me gifts. He only spends money on me when I am with him but he never ask me that what i want, I don't wanna make him feel that I am taking an advantage of him but I feel that may be I am not that much important to him, and this is what making me losing interest for him!, please tell me what to do?

You're losing interest because your BF doesn't buy you enough shiny stuff? Seriously? He has to buy your love?

The fact that he has money doesn't mean he should be spending it left and right just to impress you.

If money is the focal point of so many relationships these days, it's no wonder everyone is full of fail.

Why are you with him exactly? Does he stimulate you conversationally? Physically?
    Do you guys have a lot in common, do you feel excited to see him?
    Does he write you little notes that make you ponder existence, that make you talk about life as a whole?
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

its okay that i don't want him to buy my love but how do i know that he loves me! he doesn't makes me feel that I am special or something, even when it comes to get me something than he get me such cheap things, even when i designed a logo for his company and i send that logo to him via mail and i knew that logo was nice enuff coz my teachers and mates told me so but still he didn't appreciated me for that, he said i like" i haven't checked my mails"! he could give a feed back! and i feel that action speaks louder than words and he do this!

And back on the buy me tangent.....

Instead of e-mailing him the logo, why not show it in person?

It could be that it's a nice logo (or your friends were just trying to be nice...), but not what he had in mind for his company. Either be assertive or walk away.

its okay that i don't want him to buy my love, but when it comes to get me somethings than he buys such cheap things for me, and it makes me feel like do i deserve this!
    even when i designed a logo for his company and i knew that it was good enuff but he didn't even appreciated me for that, he said that he hasn't checked his mails! though he could give a feed back but he didn't! and i don't know where do i stand for him!

Can we get a thread lock? This obviously isn't going anywhere.

we are having a long distance relationship, it would take quite along time to show him in person so i mailed him! well i designed the way he wanted me to do!

People have different ways in showing their love. Some buy gifts, some will verbally express their love and some are 'touchy feely' and hug you to express their love and others do things for you to show love.

From what I have seen you say of this guy and in previous threads, he seems to be a waste of space anyway.
    He only calls you when he feels like it, doesn't answer your calls or texts, disappears for days and now here you are designing him logos and he can't even be arsed to check your design out.

No further comment